IGNORED

Cardiff Tickets - The Facts

Fred Smith

21 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Why does this concern you so much? What exactly is the point of you coming on here?

You’re like that melt who used to talk to himself on the back of the 36...

Judging by the number of replies and views quite a number of people are interested in the topic.

I am merely attempting to help you understand the situation.

15 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Such victims aren't you?

Bought in to the Warnock mentality nicely.

Victims?

Au contraire. The scouser syndrome sits firmly with you lot.

1.Conspiracy it's Sunday = No. At the request of both mangers due to fixture pattern.

2.Tickets = Cardiff City have tucked us up on tickets= No. The decision on tickets is down to the SWP (reasons above)but BCFC could have agreed , though refused a ticket exchange which meant the number is less than it could have been.

Personally I would prefer a 3 o clock kick off with no restrictions. I think most of our fans would also.

3 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

Victims?

Au contraire. The scouser syndrome sits firmly with you lot.

1.Conspiracy it's Sunday = No. At the request of both mangers due to fixture pattern.

2.Tickets = Cardiff City have tucked us up on tickets= No. The decision on tickets is down to the SWP (reasons above)but BCFC could have agreed , though refused a ticket exchange which meant the number is less than it could have been.

Personally I would prefer a 3 o clock kick off with no restrictions. I think most of our fans would also.

Here we are then. So do you disagree with the treatment of the fans of BCFC, i.e. Initially limited no. of tickets if the club agreed to a ticket collection, and then a further limited no. of tickets having refused a ticket collection? Just to make it clear.

15 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Not remotely patronising. Two different issues.

Of course. Though merged within the conspiracy theory.

I view it as unfortunate that BCFC appear to have been a little 'economic with the actualite ' and should open up on the full story.

I suppose from their viewpoint it helps to rev you lot up (players and fans) in advance of the game. But so, so, so manipulative.

6 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Here we are then. So do you disagree with the treatment of the fans of BCFC, i.e. Initially limited no. of tickets if the club agreed to a ticket collection, and then a further limited no. of tickets having refused a ticket collection? Just to make it clear.

Whether I disagree or not is immaterial.

It's the way it is.

BUT - you could have had more tickets if BCFC had handled things differently. They do not appear to have made this clear(understatement).

I suspect they are using it to help  build a siege mentality ahead of Sunday.

Easy one with Bailey Wright before the last game.

3 minutes ago, harrys said:

Plenty of teams played last Sunday and Wednesday night and are playing tomorrow, don’t listen to any of the lies about both teams wanting a 12:00 KO on Sunday, this decision has come solely from the insistence of South Wales police

H,

I would dearly love your club's fan liaison weasel to place an honest clarification on this board.

But he won't.

In the meantime, make sure you keep taking the medication.

10 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

H,

I would dearly love your club's fan liaison weasel to place an honest clarification on this board.

But he won't.

You really are a rude little **** aren't you? Must be enjoying getting the rise on here from us. You know that we've been stitched up over the allocation as much as we do, so quit with the rubbish that we've brought it upon ourselves and that your fans have been holier than thou recently.  For example your lot kicked in a scarfer after the last game - about 10 on 1 if the video evidence is right-  but seem to have got away with that one scot free. Neither teams fans are perfect face it. CCFC have stitched us up pure and simple. You know it. We know it. Hope it comes back to bite your lot on the backside.  

23 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

H,

But he won't.

You’re a beauty, I get the impression you live a very sad life.

38 minutes ago, harrys said:

Plenty of teams played last Sunday and Wednesday night and are playing tomorrow, don’t listen to any of the lies about both teams wanting a 12:00 KO on Sunday, this decision has come solely from the insistence of South Wales police

You don’t know that.

“Plenty” = 4 teams. Norwich, Ipswich, Leeds, City.

City are the only one of those four playing a team who also played on Wednesday. All of the others are playing sides who played on Tuesday, making it less likely that they would agree to a fixture delay.

Still, why let logic and reason get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

26 minutes ago, harrys said:

I get the impression you live a very sad life.

Well I was getting the distinct impression he is probably Cardiff's fans liaison officer (or some other Cardiff City employee) - either way your point stands.

21 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You don’t know that.

“Plenty” = 4 teams. Norwich, Ipswich, Leeds, City.

City are the only one of those four playing a team who also played on Wednesday. All of the others are playing sides who played on Tuesday, making it less likely that they would agree to a fixture delay.

Still, why let logic and reason get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

Yes 4 teams, the only 4 teams that played last Sunday, haven’t heard anything from Leeds, Norwich or Ipswich or their fans complaining about having-to play tomorrow

Fred has posted enough on here for me to build a profile of him...

1. He lives alone

2. He lives within a mile of mother, whom he visits daily

3. He owns a vast array of anoraks

4. He sports y-fronts, exclusively purchased from M&S

5. His favourite colour is beige

6. He has a comb over and his real name is Malcolm

7 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

1. He lives alone

And he wears said Y-Fronts back-to-front

18 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

1. He lives alone

5. Blue

1 hour ago, lenred said:

You really are a rude little **** aren't you? Must be enjoying getting the rise on here from us. You know that we've been stitched up over the allocation as much as we do, so quit with the rubbish that we've brought it upon ourselves and that your fans have been holier than thou recently.  For example your lot kicked in a scarfer after the last game - about 10 on 1 if the video evidence is right-  but seem to have got away with that one scot free. Neither teams fans are perfect face it. CCFC have stitched us up pure and simple. You know it. We know it. Hope it comes back to bite your lot on the backside.  

I will patiently explain once again that the situation is as a result of the actions of your fans, responded to by SWP and exaccerbated by BCFC in terms of ticket numbers.

If any CCFC fans were out of order near AG earlier this season it will be part of the SAG decision making matrix when we next play there.

2 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

I will patiently explain once again that the situation is as a result of the actions of your fans, responded to by SWP and exaccerbated by BCFC in terms of ticket numbers.

If any CCFC fans were out of order near AG earlier this season it will be part of the SAG decision making matrix when we next play there.

And I will explain to you once again, that you CCFC have stitched us up on purpose so as to try and gain some desperate advantage. If it was anything else then the CCFC SAG would've released this information months ago - not 3 weeks before the game so as there was no time to challenge it.  You can bleet on all you want about it being because of a couple of isolated incidents but you know that's bull as much as the rest of us.  

Ps. Conveniently didn't answer the being a rude **** I see. Truth hurts I guess eh boyo.  

8 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

The “action” last season was totally over-hyped, I was there, it was without doubt the quietest Severnide Derby i’ve ever attended.

40 minutes ago, lenred said:

And I will explain to you once again, that you CCFC have stitched us up on purpose so as to try and gain some desperate advantage. If it was anything else then the CCFC SAG would've released this information months ago - not 3 weeks before the game so as there was no time to challenge it.  You can bleet on all you want about it being because of a couple of isolated incidents but you know that's bull as much as the rest of us.  

Ps. Conveniently didn't answer the being a rude **** I see. Truth hurts I guess eh boyo.  

len, 

I've never shied away from hard work, but goodness me, if I were getting paid for this I would be earning my money.

I think when it comes to seeking advantage, the guilty people are those within BCFC who have not explained the facts and have seemingly chosen to use the situation to manipulate their fans and players in building up a resentment in advance of the game.

I think what this thread has done is to amply demonstrate that yes, 'the truth can hurt.'

p.s. if you don't mind me saying,you have a rather unpleasant avatar

Archived