IGNORED

Assessing lifestyles

Ivorguy

Have to say, i wondered exactly the same but no-one has mentioned it. It's a strange phrase. Makes you think that something is happening outside the club? Have the fitness coaches noticed something? Who knows? It's certainly not as easy as just turning up with your kit and playing anymore.

Whatever it is, let's hope it's identified and remedied soon, let's get this season back in track. COYR!!

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

From that line above - not really. There’s an expression in boxing ‘living the life’ which is the idea where sometimes a fighter’s career can hinge on how well he looks after himself outside of the ring. I imagine he means this.

Can you provide the full context of this quote?

Kodjia was well known to stay up all night on social media etc.

that all it be is bed times & eating etc

39 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

I hope he wasn't suggesting some players are on the piss, acting the bertie big b****ks, etc. That's how I interpreted it originally but judging by the lack of uproar I assume / hope I've got the wrong end of the stick. 

I think it’s something like that.  I picked it up from the post-match BCTV interview too.  You can imagine at half time, we were playing crap, he’s probably called out one or two players and they’ve reacted.

The interview also had comment that if players don’t want to play his way, they’ll move on in the summer.

Archived