IGNORED

Season Ticket Pricing - Contacting Journalists

redordead1

Hi All, 

Thought it might be helpful to provide a list of influential football journalists who we can reach out to.

Firmly believe we need some national coverage to encourage the club to stop hiding, speak to the fans and hopefully reconsider their postion on this.

Mods - feel free to merge with protest thread if you deem fit?

@ColinMurray

@henrywinter

@GuillemBalague

@prodnose

@SamWallaceIndy

@Marcotti

@sidlowe

@DiMarzio

@GaryLineker

@GNev2

@honigstein

@iainmacintosh

40 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

Hi All, 

Thought it might be helpful to provide a list of influential football journalists who we can reach out to.

Firmly believe we need some national coverage to encourage the club to stop hiding, speak to the fans and hopefully reconsider their postion on this.

Mods - feel free to merge with protest thread if you deem fit?

@ColinMurray

@henrywinter

@GuillemBalague

@prodnose

@SamWallaceIndy

@Marcotti

@sidlowe

@DiMarzio

@GaryLineker

@GNev2

@honigstein

@iainmacintosh

God I hate Social media.  The idea that you can influence Bristol City's season ticket prices by tweeting a football journalist who lives in Madrid. 

Direct action means one thing in this circumstance and that is not renewing.  It is really simple.

5 minutes ago, The Bard said:

God I hate Social media.  The idea that you can influence Bristol City's season ticket prices by tweeting a football journalist who lives in Madrid. 

Direct action means one thing in this circumstance and that is not renewing.  It is really simple.

I reckon it will change without that

Archived