IGNORED

Any good bets for today.

barneyrubble

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

It begs the question, what on earth was Coleman thinking taking that job at the sinking ship Sunderland FC?

His stock must have been quite high, surely a team like WBA or Swansea would have come calling for him.

Career Suicide?

Well it’s not exactly sunderland have a shocking squad though, they need confidence. That comeback against us i thought may have pushed them to get better results but I guess not. Could be doing the same as wolves a few seasons back now, double relegation 

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

It begs the question, what on earth was Coleman thinking taking that job at the sinking ship Sunderland FC?

His stock must have been quite high, surely a team like WBA or Swansea would have come calling for him.

Career Suicide?

Godknows. Sunderland are paying for a few managers at the mo....Coleman will just add to their already extensive wagebill. Down in League 1 the budget will b even tighter. I like the maccams but I can only see a good few years of lean ahead barring a miracle

21 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Career Suicide?

The timing was extraordinary. He must have known that WBA, Stoke and one or two others would have had vacancies if he`d just waited a month or two. I can understand him not fancying Swansea as he would go from being a Welsh national hero to being loathed by half the football fans in the country if he took that job.

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

I always do an accumulator.  Today I'm betting on:

City V Sheff Weds (don't usually include City, but with the Weds injury list, it has to be a home win:fingerscrossed:)

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Villa v QPR (if game goes ahead)

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

and I might throw in Watford v WBA, as West Brom seem to be sinking without putting up a fight.

:laugh: how long have you been supporting City?

any team with a huge injury list/suspension list will come play like Barca & win by at least 3

Archived