IGNORED

Loan Signings

Evocare

Be interesting to know if we're going to be singing any loaned players before the start of the season, or ship any out.

Any thoughts? :D

Edit: maybe there's a promising keeper out there in one of the higher leagues who's not seen much of the bench we could get in for cover, i swear we'll be kicking ourselves if Philips gets a bad injury and there's no decent cover (god forbid!) :)

• Admin
Be interesting to know if we're going to be singing any loaned players before the start of the season, or ship any out.

Any thoughts?  :D

Edit: maybe there's a promising keeper out there in one of the higher leagues who's not seen much of the bench we could get in for cover, i swear we'll be kicking ourselves if Philips gets a bad injury and there's no decent cover (god forbid!)  :grr:

If Phillips was to pick up a serious injury we could sign a young Prem goalie on loan anyway as our transfer window doesn't close till mid-March.....

edit: we could well "sing" a young Prem goalie, but I'd prefer to "sign" one.... :)

No out-field players out and certainly no out-field players in. The only possibility is maybe young Craig Loxton because the likes of Wilkshire, Caskey, Orr, Tinnion, Doherty and Harley maybe chosen ahead of him. I do think we need Joey Aninsay as cover for Scott Murray and he's just that bit closer to first-team action than Craig.

Archived