IGNORED

Team report.

BCFC Rich

My observations from today:

FF - Solid game and so much better on the deck. Last season I would freak out when it was passed back to him but not anymore. even under pressure, he was great. 

Pisano - gave us proper width. He was happy driving in behind and gave us a viable option on the overlap. Also having him push up allowed Brownhill to come inside more.

Flint - Great today - one header, in particular, saved a certain goal. Another thing - someone mentioned the other day that he is one of quickest players and I was a little surprised as whilst I don't think of him as being slow I don't think of him being lightning quick either. But with this thought in mind and actively looking for it,  you could really see how quick he is today.

Mags - Thought he was really good today brought the ball out well and covered across for JB.

JB - good coming forward and tracked back well - took a few knocks but kept going until near the end. Like the way he was driving inside more today.

Brownhill - I think he plays best in CM but thought he had a great game. I think (as mentioned before) Pisano being back let him drift and cut inside more. Probably his best game at RM for me.

Pack - so much of our play goes through him. Can play some very incisive passes and knows when to keep it simple.

Smith - Thought he was more box to box than normal today and was fantastic at covering others position. Bryan comes inside and Pats is pushed up, he's covering left side. Flint has tanked forward he's dropping into CB. Great at reading the game and so aware of other players positioning.  

Paterson- Much better today than recently. thought he got inside well something that JB getting forward more lets him do. That combined with Eros and Brownhill doing the same pulled their FB inside and when it didn't overloaded their CB's.

Fammy - Lead the line brilliant had chances to demonstrate that his touch on the deck is really good. Showed why he is vital to this way of playing as long as we do stick to that game and stop lumping it.

Bobby - I think he played his role superbly and pretty much everyone else too!

Archived