IGNORED

The month of March

LeeJohnsonsFlatCap

After our 4-0 win against that Sheffield lot it has left us with 4 games left this month.

Preston (A)

Burton (A)

Ipswich (H)

Barnsley (A)

Personally, I can see use claiming 15 points this month and projecting ourselves back into the automatic spot. However,

We all know the threat of Preston, with Callum Robinson some what performing in the championship once more (god knows why he didn’t perform for us).

Burton, struggling at bottom of the pack are gonna be fighting for the points at the bottom of that table. Considering that borefest at Ashton Gate, there surely going to want to liven the atmosphere for their supporters.

Ipswich, with there UFC fighter Joe Garner. With the nutter Mick McCarthy at the helm, anything is possible. 

Barnsley. In similar predicament to Burton. I really enjoyed our first game of the season against them and I’m hoping for more of the same to be honest.

COYR

the way the season has gone I wouldn't bet on anything - I can quite easily imagine us winning all, and by the same measure, can also see us shooting ourselves in both feet before firing off another round at our head. But I think if we can get a result at Preston then the wheels are firmly back on and feel good factor returns - crucial game.

Archived