IGNORED

Renewed or not renewed. Please post here

Bristol Rob
Message added by Dollymarie

Hi all, 

I know there’s a thread already, but I thought I’d start one so we can gauge how many people on here have renewed so far, or haven’t renewed based on the current pricing. 

If you could also post (if you don’t mind) saying if you are or aren’t affected by the pricing announced at this stage. 

For example, I would be 

“Not renewed and not affected by pricing”

Hope that makes sense. 

I'm going to renew, on the premise my son is now old enough to come so it's actually cheaper for me in family section and love the view up there, and that they do pizza, ice cream etc.

Am I right in thinking you can only renew your current seat at the moment, not move it? 

On 15/03/2018 at 15:58, ExiledAjax said:

I suppose the only other reason I can think of for the original and new deadline is that for some reason Bristol Sport want as much cash into the coffers as possible prior to the turn of the tax year.  Guess they could be planning for FFP or some other sort of accounting matter that means they want money in the bank and on the balance sheet before 6 April. They can't make the deadline 5 April because they might need time to make sure all the money clears through?

I am playing devil's advocate somewhat but just trying to think through possible reasons.

Of course, the reason may simply be "they've not thought this through at all".

My thoughts exactly…

On 16/03/2018 at 12:23, Drew Peacock said:

Don't most people stick it on a credit card?  In which case the card statement date is more important than pay day.

I will be renewing on my card so payment will be due in May. 

Another possible  option is to get a new credit card with an introductory 0% rate for 12 months to spread the cost. M&S have currently got a 25 month 0% option, so you could buy next seasons ticket that way as well plus you will perhaps get enough M&S vouchers for a pair of socks 

On 17/03/2018 at 10:18, RedLionLad said:

Still not renewed. Waiting on further developments to see if anything changes.

If I do renew, every penny I spend on match day will be outside Ashton Gate Stadium.

No Food, No Drinks, No Programme, No Merchandise.

Bristol Sport can shove it's 'loyalty' scheme up it's Arse.  I've given BCFC 50 years of loyalty.

I'll spend a penny inside, and spend the £££s outside.

Looking at the upper Lansdown family. W3 has no availability. W2 has a few Sears. As these were not family area last year and not available for season tickets? I'm right in thinking this is all that's left and no more would be free after seat renewal deadline??

On 15/03/2018 at 15:58, ExiledAjax said:

I suppose the only other reason I can think of for the original and new deadline is that for some reason Bristol Sport want as much cash into the coffers as possible prior to the turn of the tax year.  Guess they could be planning for FFP or some other sort of accounting matter that means they want money in the bank and on the balance sheet before 6 April. They can't make the deadline 5 April because they might need time to make sure all the money clears through?

I am playing devil's advocate somewhat but just trying to think through possible reasons.

Of course, the reason may simply be "they've not thought this through at all".

I thought Davefevs confirmed recently that their year runs summer to summer? 

7 hours ago, Rc85 said:

I'm going to renew, on the premise my son is now old enough to come so it's actually cheaper for me in family section and love the view up there, and that they do pizza, ice cream etc.

Am I right in thinking you can only renew your current seat at the moment, not move it? 

Pretty sure you can buy other available seats now, just not those that are currently held for existing owners.   

2 hours ago, Rc85 said:

Looking at the upper Lansdown family. W3 has no availability. W2 has a few Sears. As these were not family area last year and not available for season tickets? I'm right in thinking this is all that's left and no more would be free after seat renewal deadline??

I've moved onto W2 from central dolman. Was promised W3( meant to be kept for people with kids who transfer from central dolman or lower lansdown)when rang up to book as advised because it wasn't available online , staff advised me Jon lansdown has now kept back W3.

So we've gone front row W2 near to W3 to stay central as possible. Still in contact with club to move into W3 as I have email promising W3. 

All round shocking.

Archived