IGNORED

Derby Vs Cardiff (Merged)

Selred

6 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

You’ve not seen Cardiff play this season then. Clearly. I’ve seen Bristol play a few games this.. I’d say up until December, yes you played some nice stuff. But what happened to that?.. Bristol’s style is now to throw away leads, and play dog shit football. Where as Cardiff... on the telly week in week out until the end of the season, winning, and playing attractive football also. As seen by the rest of the neigh sayers in the league after we recently swept through Brentford away.

Bristol will be relegated before they’re promoted. 

Cardiff play attractive football .........jesus Christ ive heard it all now

3 hours ago, wood_red said:

You cannot have it both ways. In my opinion (and others), Warnock got that game abandoned after telling his players to go down and be "injured" etc, yet because the FA didn't charge him/them nothing actually went on??? Now the EFL haven't charged Derby and basically have said they haven't done anything wrong the same logic should apply shouldn't it?

But now you are saying it is because what you have seen? Explain what you actually seen with your own eyes? To actually have seen all the evidence that the game should have been played we will assume you were in Derby looking at all of the surrounding areas of the ground at 830am? 

Well, to go all the way back to that Sheff Utd game (which I didn’t bring up) - the two players who went off injured that day were out injured for a while after the game...suggesting no cheating went on, and no-one was charged with cheating.

What I meant by ‘what I saw’ regarding the Derby v Cardiff game is the tv shots of the areas around the stadium, the photos posted by various people online of the areas around the stadium and photos sent to me by a mate who is a Derby fan and who couldn’t believe the game was postponed....all I said is that it looks like Warnock had a point regarding the postponement and suddenly there’s people on here posting about a game a zillion years ago when he was at Sheff Utd etc...lots and lots of people agree that the postponement of the Derby v Cardiff game looked dodgy at the time...given Derby’s injury list and the complete lack of snow and ice in the vicinity...over and out....

The point is it is subjective to everyone. From what I seen it looked to be a dodgy postponement (agreed), but all I am saying is Warnock would have done exactly the same the other way around - that is an absolute certainty.

For him to be moaning he may well have a point, but with all his shenanigans over the years, I have absolutely no sympathy for him moaning about someone trying it on against him and succeeding. The Sheffield United game being a fair point in my opinion, whether or not charges were brought against him  I don't think that can be the sole purpose of him being in the right. If it is, then Derby have done nothing wrong as no charges were brought against them (regardless of what you, or anyone thinks).

Archived