IGNORED

Spiderman

BS3_RED

agree with dez gimred dissapointing have dvd as well if you want to see good film wait for Mindhunters, Kevin Bacon, val kilmer, ll cool j absolutely top film, FBI training exercise Thriller .Has excellent twist to it.. i have had now on dvd for long time but dont know when it comes out here..

Also Hellboy top film comes out here Sept i think, and also Charlie with Luke Goss story about Krays rival gangs the Richardsons..

Garfield excellent watch even for adults..

I agree with bs3_red. Spider-Man 2 is absolutely superb, better than the first one, and apart from The Godfather Part Two and maybe The Empire Strikes Back, there aren't too many films you can say that about.

I'm a big fan of the comics and they have woven together lots of the elements featured down the years into the films, more so in the second one. I'd receommend anybody with a soul to go and see it.

Guest dez_gimred
Can't wait till 2007 when Spiderman 3 comes out.

but who will be the villain?

the 2nd hinted at another goblin, maybe like a hobgoblin rather than green goblin?

or venom, that would be cool..

seeing as doc connars has made himself a character i wanna see the lizard..

but i wanna see rhino or mysterio..

:D

*geek*

The path has been set for the return of (a) Goblin, and also the Lizard. I reckon both of these may play a part in the next one(s) but a whole film with the Goblin might be too reminiscent of the first one.

My choice would be the Morbius / good Lizard / bad Lizard story from Spider-Man #101 / #102 - the one where Peter sprouts the extra arms ...

Apologies to all non-comic geeks reading this (probably about 99.9% of the forum)

Guest dez_gimred
My choice would be the Morbius / good Lizard / bad Lizard story from Spider-Man #101 / #102 - the one where Peter sprouts the extra arms ...

is there time for the whole michael morbius plot in a 2 hour film?

the human spider would be good to see...but then will there be a punisher/blade included to hunt him down..

getting complex, lets keep it simple, felicia gets kidnapped by the kingpin and spidy must rescue her, and then dumps MJ for her and her latex catsuit..

:D

Guest Bawno

I am seeing Spiderman-2 tomorrow with james (city_2002) and my bro and the trailers look class. I think it will be great. Unlike many people I throughly enjoyed the first film and if it's better than that then it will be great!

I would like to see the lizard in spiderman 3 and also the hobgoblin instead of the green goblin. Maybe even shocker from the game. That would be good.

The path has been set for the return of (a) Goblin, and also the Lizard. I reckon both of these may play a part in the next one(s) but a whole film with the Goblin might be too reminiscent of the first one.

Apologies to all non-comic geeks reading this (probably about 99.9% of the forum)

How long for the 20 pages to bre translated into a film..........personally the Lizrad would be better, but methinks it'll be Red Goblin, moonlighting in the next one :whistle:

You're sad. :dunno:

Guest bristolbred

Saw it last night with my 8 y/o daughter, and she was telling me all about Spiderman 3!!!, amaizing what they learn in the scholl playground nowerdays!!, :rolleyes:

Good film though!!, special effects were much better that the first!, :whistle:

Archived