IGNORED

Nathan Thompson

BS15_RED

Just watching Portsmouth v Oxford on Sky Sports, I see our old friend Nathan Thompson is up to his old tricks again, Oxford had a penalty, Mowatt hit the post with it, Thompson then proceeded to scream in his face, Mowatt slapped him! Thompson rolled on the floor like he'd just been shot, the ref gave Mowatt a straight red. What a **** he is. 

4 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Just watching Portsmouth v Oxford on Sky Sports, I see our old friend Nathan Thompson is up to his old tricks again, Oxford had a penalty, Mowatt hit the post with it, Thompson then proceeded to scream in his face, Mowatt slapped him! Thompson rolled on the floor like he'd just been shot, the ref gave Mowatt a straight red. What a **** he is. 

Just about to post the same. Hopefully a retrospective ban! 

Is he the one who was injured or banned when we smashed them 3.0 at the gate in the promotion season?? There was a few squad members in the upper Williams who walked down towards the tunnel during injury time to torrential abuse. Richly deserved mind you. That guy could play cricket for Australia he is such a see you next Tuesday.

2 hours ago, Spoons said:

How pitman ever made a professional football player with his bowed legs is a miracle.

His legs are ramrod straight compared to ex City physio  Les Bardsley. He was the only person I saw on the pitch who ran like a duck with two broken legs. Amazing before joining City he had a long career as a player

2 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

This has been such a dull weekend. Why not finish the season two weeks earlier and then have friendlies. Makes much more sense for the World Cup prep for all. International Breaks are dire. 

2 hours ago, milo1111 said:

Is he the one who was injured or banned when we smashed them 3.0 at the gate in the promotion season?? There was a few squad members in the upper Williams who walked down towards the tunnel during injury time to torrential abuse. Richly deserved mind you. That guy could play cricket for Australia he is such a see you next Tuesday.

I heard a rumour that Mr Tetbury Massive "had a word" with a certain Harry Toffolo that night in the Williams stand...

12 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Him hobbling off in the play off final against Preston after being at fault for their first goal still gives me a smile. Horrible, vile bloke. 

Was better than that, he was carried off on a stretcher after being at fault for the goal. Satisfying.

Archived