IGNORED

Why does Darren Barnard have to say silly comments?

I know you enjoy a tipple, or two Tommy (please give me the secret to never gaining a alcohol tolerance too!)

From my understanding of the game, your own manger, especially in the media will generally say they would like to win the game. 

Hopefully LJ does not say anything silly like this, he was there ex-manager it would be a very silly and naive mistake for him to say something like "The boys are chomping at the bit, all to play for and hopefully we come away with 3 points and show what were about"

Personally I'd sack him on the spot! If I hear nothing less than "I drew out today's lineup from a hat, the cheeky lads gone and snuck my name in the bag, and I'm in between the sticks, being serious though the lads are making great strides and the project has been moving along, at a wonderful rate *smiles* but we must keep our lads on their toes, so each player will have have a pint of jagermiester on the rocks, administered a very small amount of a sleeping tablet for safety reasons, and k believe that will be a resilient test of our awareness, and concentration levels throughout the game and can only set us In good stead moving forward, to add real meat to the bone the lads have been made aware due to height/weight I plan to lie across the goal and have a kip. 

Hence enabling an extra level of maintaining awarenesses that that the majority of the goal will be a free target, although I as manager will put my body on the line for the boys literally... I feel as a head coach you must be constantly mentally challenging and innovative methods to keep things fresh, *broad grin* we always learn the mother the goal.... I call this strategy 'put your Johnson on the line' so I really hope Barnsley tank us around 0-15... As I really enjoyed my time there. 

Then if course it's straight to business after, every game is like a cup final and we if we treat it as such we have every chance of reaching the playoffs, thank you"

*The media room errupts in applause as Lee jumps on the press room conference chair rips his shirt of to reveal a Barnsley FC shirt*

You know Tommy in strange parallel universe, im with you fellow red! Live and let live. 

The funny thing is, I'm working from home today, writing out clients fitness plans, this can get tedious had a break to check out OTIB, and the most diverse family of characters with the same passion in life. Full of puns, arguements and a great degree of healthy debate. Yet I'm sure everyone loves the other dearly, deep down.... Let your creative juices flow it's healthy. I mean we are blessed we even have the pleasure of reading a (self) proclaimed insights of a certain accademic!  *Back to lurking* :)

Archived