IGNORED

Keith Stroud ref for Brentford game???

Redtucks

43 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Yep. A ruined Easter and this self obsessed, its all about me pr!ck hasnt even graced the turf yet. 

Awful, awful referee. 

Always controversy with this fool in charge. 

Perhaps he might be on our side for once?!:facepalm:

The worst referee to ever ref and there has been a lot of bad ones

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Little man syndrome. Perfect job for him. Probably runs around during the match with a full log-on waiting to climax over a sending off.

Yellow cards are just foreplay to him.

Well, as long as no-one get pulled off at half-time like.... 

2 hours ago, tinman85 said:

So his last two games at AG. Red card for Freeman 4.2 home defeat to Brentford and red card for Baker. Thankfully we rallied and beat QPR. No hard tackles in this game. 

You forgot the 1-0 home win over Leeds (Pack winner), where he was actually quite good that night.  Did he send Monk to the stands (that’s not a euphemism) that night?

If you were playing Football Manager, you’d set "gentle tackling" pre-game. :P

Seriously though, all of our players should know his reputation pre-game and not allow themselves to get drawn into a situation where they risk a red card.  If they don’t, then you wonder what prep they do.

14 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Seen two references on the official site saying the ref today was Stroud. BBC says Webb so assuming Stroud isn't doing us twice in a weekend then who is smoking what on the media team?

Yes, noticed it as well whilst having a pint before the game.

Thought WTF!!! surely we haven't got him twice in three days.

:pray:

Fortunately we didn't.

If it had been Stroud, I think Bailey Wright would have been off!!!

On 3/29/2018 at 22:25, Davefevs said:

You forgot the 1-0 home win over Leeds (Pack winner), where he was actually quite good that night.  Did he send Monk to the stands (that’s not a euphemism) that night?

If you were playing Football Manager, you’d set "gentle tackling" pre-game. :P

Seriously though, all of our players should know his reputation pre-game and not allow themselves to get drawn into a situation where they risk a red card.  If they don’t, then you wonder what prep they do.

He was OK that night but how he failed to send Jansson off ill never know, 4 blatant yellow card offences and he only got booked for one of them... 

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

You know he’s a shite Ref when supporters from ALL teams can’t stand him.

How the bloke is still reffing in the Championship is beyond me.

Because hes so bad he was demoted from the PL. So we get the delights of a ref not deemed good enough. 

30 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Because hes so bad he was demoted from the PL. So we get the delights of a ref not deemed good enough. 

He’s also clearly not good enough for this level, according to most from what I’ve heard.

Tough job no doubt but there’s being a shite ref and there’s being Keith ******* Stroud.

3 hours ago, JBFC II said:

He was OK that night but how he failed to send Jansson off ill never know, 4 blatant yellow card offences and he only got booked for one of them... 

Ha ha....remembering Jansson walking a tightrope after he bladdered the ball over the stand because it was flat!

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

He’s also clearly not good enough for this level, according to most from what I’ve heard.

Tough job no doubt but there’s being a shite ref and there’s being Keith ******* Stroud.

Im not sure hes completely shite. He manages to get kick off correct!

What i am sure of though is i generally feel he must think we are all there to watch him so he feels obliged to weirdly entertain us!:grr:

Archived