IGNORED

Osman Worth A Coaching Role?

Coin-op

Anyone think it would be a good idea to bring in Russell Osman to coach the defence? I remember when Osman was in charge and our defence was well organised (although the rest of the team weren't)....Would be a good way of learning to defend from set pieces.

Anyone think it would be a good idea to bring in Russell Osman to coach the defence?  I remember when Osman was in charge and our defence was well organised (although the rest of the team weren't)....Would be a good way of learning to defend from set pieces.

No

Guest sprout1883

He may do a good job for uou, although i would assume Millen would be your main defensive man. How would you feel about having a Gas legend down at Ashton then? :Costumed34:

From his brief spell at the Gas Osman was mainly the media man, with Broadhurst doing most of the coaching, so it's hard to say what effect Osman had on that side of things.

Ive actuallt brought this topic up before, I think Osman as a youth coach would be great, just becasue he was at the gas was irrelevent, Osman is dedicated to working in the south west area and is a good coach so why not!

Osman was involved in different set ups in the last few years. Mostly coaching academy players and doing the summer soccer course that they run. He now runs his own soccer coaching company.

A good coach maybe but not universally liked by the people involved.

His sons are good footballers though!

Archived