IGNORED

Positives from Yorkshire

Major Isewater

12 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

If the players showed the same lack of fight, and laid down like some of the ***** on this forum there would be a ******* riot on these pages.

So Your saying 3 wins since the turn of the year is not a lack of fight? I would say it's relegation form! We have been very, very lucky to still be where we are in the table.

6 minutes ago, Red said:

So Your saying 3 wins since the turn of the year is not a lack of fight? I would say it's relegation form! We have been very, very lucky to still be where we are in the table.

No. I would say it was a lack of form...like you have said. I haven't seen anything that suggests the players have given up and there are always going to be twists and turns. If that wasn't true we would be dead and buried by now, but we aren't because all the other teams have had fluctuations in form too.

2 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

There have been no positives since xmas and the ones that people say there are are just clutching at straws. 

Really? None at all? What about two cracking games of football against the Premier League champions elect? Strong home form, including a gutsy win with 10 men? Decent performances vs Wednesday and Fulham. New contract for Aiden? ,Increased attendances?

We've been poor overall I agree but to say there have been no positives whatsoever is just plain wrong, because there have been. People are just ignoring them because it suits their agenda. I'm sick to the bone of over the top, sweeping posts like this.(nothing personal )

29 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Really? None at all? What about two cracking games of football against the Premier League champions elect? Strong home form, including a gutsy win with 10 men? Decent performances vs Wednesday and Fulham. New contract for Aiden? ,Increased attendances?

We've been poor overall I agree but to say there have been no positives whatsoever is just plain wrong, because there have been. People are just ignoring them because it suits their agenda. I'm sick to the bone of over the top, sweeping posts like this.(nothing personal )

Yes we played very well against Man City but strong home form.....what game have you been watching????? 

1 hour ago, Red said:

Why is it luck? Might it just be that the other teams aren’t any better than us?

Millwall aside, none of the teams around us are winning with any great consistency.

We are not lucky to be 7th. We are there because we’ve earned more points than all the teams below us.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Not quite right - we’ve lost to Wolves and Norwich since Christmas, but my stat above is correct and you’re right to say our home form is good.

And I don't think we played particularly badly in either of those losses either. I remember after the QPR, Fulham and Sheff Wed games there was an aura of "we're back on track" because all 3 were decent performances. But for some reason people only want to highlight the poor ones.

2 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

And I don't think we played particularly badly in either of those losses either. I remember after the QPR, Fulham and Sheff Wed games there was an aura of "we're back on track" because all 3 were decent performances. But for some reason people only want to highlight the poor ones.

Yep it’s just become a default on here now to say our form is poor. There is a clear distinction between our home and away form that needs to be made.

Archived