IGNORED

'Is there a firedrill'...the cap on a poor day.

Mr Popodopolous

8 hours ago, Neo said:

I have seen you comment like this on almost every thread this evening

Firstly, I applaud the singing section and have openly stated on this forum many times.

To my point - I would not know a s82 person from any other - it’s not like you wear t-shirts or something is it or if you do, not all the time.

But many times on here people have commented on the merits of the singing section and called it collectively s82 and people have only been too keen to accept the plaudits on behalf of s82 and never once mentioned that only a handful of the singing section is actually s82.

I could now go on to type many more words to highlight my point but that should now be obvious - rough with smooth and all that !!

Thank you. Saved me writing exactly the same. Totally agree.

For the record I sit in the Dolman but have never left a match before the final whistle, but I don’t have to rush home. The Dolman as everyone knows is awful to exit, but no more fans left early yesterday than on a normal match, win , lose or draw. In fact a few more stayed after being intimidated and humiliated by their fellow fans. Disgraceful.  

I find it funny that the Dolman is a focus on people leaving early. I sit in there and can see that all around the ground start leaving around 5 minutes from the end. 

I don’t because as Clough once said “it only takes a second to score a goal” but that’s me. But tbh I could not blame most for leaving after watching that as it was plainly obvious that the second Clough mentioned was never going to happen. 

What I will say on the whole leaving early thing is it is bloody selfish on those who chose to stay. From the 85th minute to the end, if you have an aisle seat in the Dolman, you can't see half the pitch because some people don't like waiting after the game. Not only that, but the people leaving walk slowly as they're still watching the game themselves. Sit down and learn to be patient.

On 02/04/2018 at 21:28, BS4 on Tour... said:

The ‘fire drill’ chant didn’t exist back in the day...how far back are you talking?

To be fair, it was "Part time supporters" then. Started by the gas in the EE and taken up by pissed-off fans in the Dolman.

Archived