IGNORED

Phase 3?!?

KeepUpLino

Really had to post after that abomination of a performance today, if we are really at phase 3 I would hate to see phase 1, truly embarrassing from front to back!! 

Few questions I have got for LJ?

1/ What on earth were you thinking dropping Marlon Pack for Liam Walsh? This side clearly isn’t as good without him!

2/ Why are you playing Ryan Kent instead of Elliasson? He is shocking and clearly doesn’t care..!

3/ What has happened to our high press game where we harry the opposition out of possession high up the pitch? Poor Bobby hasn’t got a ******* chance! We look like a relegation team at present! 

4/ What happened in January? Some shocking transfer business, is it out of your hands?

5/ Do you think you’ve got what it takes to move us forward next season? This season is over IMO

On the last 3 months performances I really am starting to have my doubts..

6/ To all the people who find it acceptable that we totally collapsed again in probably our biggest home game since the GJ era, I would love to hear why you find this acceptable? Is this really progression? I personally think we’re going backwards!!

We may still be in the play off picture but after such a pathetic performance I can’t see how we’ll ever challenge the top 6 let alone compete in the Play offs!!

what next?

Boooo

Archived