IGNORED

How's Everyone Doing?

grebes

First season with St. Mirren - got relegated and sacked.

After a year out of the game, got a job at Hayes - first seaon missed out on the play-offs in the last game of the season after a great run. Also when I took on the Hayes job I had £12,000 and one player! serious.

Played first game of new season with a battling 2-1 win, must get promotion this season or players will have to move on.

Not doing too well at the moment.

Can't seem to get a formation that suits my players.

About 3/4 of the way through the first season with City and I'm about 9th. Clayton Fourtune has made the left back place his own.

My team is -

Phillips

Fourtune Hill Butler/Coles (my real problem area) Amankwaah

A.Brown Wilkshire Tinnion M. Brown

Roberts Miller

Peacock's going on a free in the summer and Roberts has been the top scorer with the best average rating.

Any ideas on players/formation to play with City? Could do with a bit of help!

I'm in Premiership with city after two years. my team was

Philips

Hill, (problem area, but Simpson or Fortune were best, Amankwaah

Docs(who is awesome)

A.Brown/Tinnion ............ M.Brown/Wilkshire

Bellion(loan)(or Aaron or Wilkshire)

Pericard (on loan),Miller, Roberts

Roberts is incredible as is docs Hill big kev and the brown boys.

Peacock,Coles,Butler are all terrible.

2nd year got Sjolund on a free from Liverpool (he is a stud)

just picked up Samba from Millwall and he has scored 10 goals in his first 7 games.

I actually have found 03-04 to be much much easier than CM4.

I actually have found 03-04 to be much much easier than CM4.

Totally opposite for me - usually had little problem with getting City promoted and securing my place in Div 1 and pushing for a Prem place.

Agree with you about Peacock, Coles and Butler.

I'll give your formation a go and let you know how it goes!

grebes, not sure if your last reply was directed to mine, however if it was then I apologise as my response was not a moan. I was just trawling through the forums, saw the title in the thread and couldn't resist the response.

:(

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Sorry wrong forum obviously! Boo CM, rubbish game...urggghhh

If you can't moan about BCFC, then indeed why not take it out on CM. Such a happy place this forum :sad21:

I knew I'd get a bite from someone on here.

Grebes I'm winding you up, and you've ploughed striaght into the bait like a hungry Salmon

I MISSED OUT ON PROMOTION FIRST SEASON IN PLAYOFF FINALS WAS TOP ALL SEASON BUT THEN HAD A FEW INJURIES, WON THE LDV TROPHY, I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT THEN BECAUSE I GOT PEACOCK SCORING 35 GOALS IN HIS FIRST SEASON AND MILLER SCORED 43 BUT EVERYONE ELSE CANT GET ALONG WITH PEACOCK. I DONT KNOW YOUR TATICS BUT I ALWAYS PUT 1 STRIKER ON GUNG HO WHICH IS PEACOCK AND MILLER JUST SCORES FOR FUN ANYWAY!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

I've got quite a few new games so I've only played a few games of the pre season as City BUT I've found the center defenders really suck for City....

Butler is always found out of place no matter what settings you use on him, Cole is absoloutly clueless as to what position he is supposed to play and Hill is always dragged out wide leavinga gaping hole in the center...

anyone else got this problem?

I have City in the Preimership and after 4 seasons still have the problem of not being able to find a center back. Well let me clarify I play with three defenders. Hill- <blank>- Big Kev. Hill is world class worth 12 million euros Big Kev is quite good as well. But I can't get a half decent center. Sekani Simpson has done the best for me. Coles and Butler were totally useless. The search contines DeVos has failed this year.

I am now in the 2nd Division with Hayes, but looking to jump ship - all my players want crippling payrises.

Only lost 1 game in the conference in the end, after a #### ref sent 2 players off. Lost the 3rd Div title to Oxford on the last day after being top for most of the season.

Archived