IGNORED

Bobby Reid

generation1

Is it just me or has our decline come hand in hand with the slow but certain drop in form of Bobby. He has given his all and surpassed everyones expectations but the last 2 or 3 games have been his worst of the season.

In another thread it is mentioned how few shots we have had lately but BR is the main man for shots , I know that someone will mention the service he gets but all season he has created the majority of his own chances.

I am not knocking the man or his effort because for me he is still the best player of this season but is it time to try something different?

I cannot say what because we put MD on and never feed him the ball in front in fact Kellys cross was about the only good one lately.

Whats the answer ? wish I knew and I am sure that Lee wishes he did too. 

Just now, generation1 said:

Is it just me or has our decline come hand in hand with the slow but certain drop in form of Bobby. He has given his all and surpassed everyones expectations but the last 2 or 3 games have been his worst of the season.

In another thread it is mentioned how few shots we have had lately but BR is the main man for shots , I know that someone will mention the service he gets but all season he has created the majority of his own chances.

I am not knocking the man or his effort because for me he is still the best player of this season but is it time to try something different?

I cannot say what because we put MD on and never feed him the ball in front in fact Kellys cross was about the only good one lately.

Milan Djuric, the Titanic turned quicker than him. Thought he looked like a lower league target man yesterday. 

Pato's form most closely correlates to that of the team. Not saying he is the most accomplished individual but i agree he has gone off the boil since the cup run. Lj is right to drop a player who neednt have caught the bus to Burton or Barnsley but the dilemma of any coach is knowing how to rotate the very large squads demanded by clubs and fans these days.

1 hour ago, generation1 said:

Bobby hardly gets the ball in any decent positions, when he does get the ball the amount of work he would have to do to get a opportunity on goal is stupid - where are the midfield pushing forward or beyond him to give him and Famara options. I posted the other day that Bobby looked like a DM where he was dropping so deep to try to get the ball in some matches.

Archived