Sean Morrison (Cardiff)

BRISTOL86

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Good player 

Would be the closest to Flint as a hypothetical replacement

But

Obviously a complete and utter cockwomble of the highest order

Hope the bell end gets his Just desserts 

He’s asking to get chopped in half, what an incredible thing to come out with. Wonder how it got out in the first place

www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-morrison-cardiff-derby-video-14493077

"...it is our understanding the players are friends and this was video was exchanged in a private players' WhatsApp ground intending to be banter between them."

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Thinking about it I do wonder if he’s actually friends with the players he mentions and it’s all just a joke that wasn’t meant for public consumption....even so, what a sad reflection on the state of things....

Ex teammate of Pearce at Reading but I got the impression that his bile was deliberate and serious in respect of Richard Keogh

............Thats the Richard Keogh who has 18 International Caps you brain dead mongrel

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-morrison-cardiff-derby-video-14493077

"...it is our understanding the players are friends and this was video was exchanged in a private players' WhatsApp ground intending to be banter between them."

:laugh: Bull crap but I guess we will find out when the match is played. Might stick a tenner on a couple of red cards :laugh:

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ex teammate of Pearce at Reading but I got the impression that his bile was deliberate and serious in respect of Richard Keogh

............Thats the Richard Keogh who has 18 International Caps you brain dead mongrel

I know who Richard Keogh is, no need to get personal ;) 

Just now, RUSSEL85 said:

:laugh: Bull crap but I guess we will find out when the match is played. Might stick a tenner on a couple of red cards :laugh:

The more you think about it, it has to be a laugh really. It’s totally bizarre otherwise. Guessing he will still not be very popular in Derby by the time they play, would be hilarious if they slip up in the next couple and then lose to Derby. 

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

What an absolute****. I hope he gets scythed down early doors at Derby. Embodies everything about Cardiff that.

With a sliding tackle so blatant at a corner it's like you pressed the wrong button on FIFA or PES.

Archived