IGNORED

Liverpool v Man City

BobBobSuperBob

7 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Curious as to where people think the line is regarding the bus incident. For me, the line is throwing things or hitting the bus. The smoke, flares and general chanting as the bus progressed is fine by me. However as soon as the bottles started flying, the mark was overstepped by a long way.

Thoughts?

Totally agree, They wanted to make it hostile which you can do without throwing things. Inside the stadium they were superb.

9 hours ago, roddy-d said:

How's villa doing ?? How we ending up lee Johnson??

comparing Man City to Brentford was a joke surely lee Johnson. 

You need to be doing something cause I don't want you next season as a Bristol city manager. 

Did you also say I helped Liverpool to beat Man City/ Brentford. 

You know that thing on the iPhone where you just press the word predictor over and over....

3 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You know that thing on the iPhone where you just press the word predictor over and over....

That literally made me laugh out loud at my desk. I typed ‘Lee Johnson’ then hammered the middle button and this is what I got:

Lee Johnson was the one that was simply a fan sticker for the first day in a long term that he said it would have to have come up in a long way for a year or a year from now and then I’ll see what I gotta about tomorrow then I can do get some lunch

It still makes more sense than a lot of what you read on here :laugh: 

6 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Curious as to where people think the line is regarding the bus incident. For me, the line is throwing things or hitting the bus. The smoke, flares and general chanting as the bus progressed is fine by me. However as soon as the bottles started flying, the mark was overstepped by a long way.

Thoughts?

Exactly as you say. Any damage done to the bus is simply criminal damage, singing, flares, whatever is all great in creating that big game atmosphere and it’s a shame a few idiots had to spoil what looked like a brilliant atmosphere and taint what was a brilliant night for their club. 

Gonna stick my head above the parapet here but was throwing stuff at the bus actually that bad? Personally don't think if a half empty coke can gets chucked at the bus it's the end of the world, bricks and bottles is another thing entirely, though.

So to answer WTTJ, the line for me is properly solid objects getting chucked, stuff that could do serious damage. 

6 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Thoughts?

Spot on, well said.

Surprised they attacked the bus really, it’s not like they haven’t played eachother hundreds of times before. It wasn’t like a team was visiting from abroad or something was it. I suppose you can argue that it worked, but that can’t be proved can it.

The action of attacking the bus tells me they thought ManC were something special and had to do something to put them off. Their football did the talking and it should have been left to do so.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Gonna stick my head above the parapet here but was throwing stuff at the bus actually that bad? Personally don't think if a half empty coke can gets chucked at the bus it's the end of the world, bricks and bottles is another thing entirely, though.

So to answer WTTJ, the line for me is properly solid objects getting chucked, stuff that could do serious damage. 

Tbh there’s really no justification for throwing stuff at a bus no matter what the ‘stuff’ is. Hardly the crime of the century but how happy would you be if someone threw stuff at your car or house? It’s mindless. 

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Tbh there’s really no justification for throwing stuff at a bus no matter what the ‘stuff’ is. Hardly the crime of the century but how happy would you be if someone threw stuff at your car or house? It’s mindless. 

Also if you were a shit shot and missed the bus . And it hit you or your wife or child. You would be devastated. On flag day which I enjoy. You see some little toe rag chuck something. It’s embarrassing. Flares flags chanting . Brilliant. Chucking stuff . No

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That literally made me laugh out loud at my desk. I typed ‘Lee Johnson’ then hammered the middle button and this is what I got:

Lee Johnson was the one that was simply a fan sticker for the first day in a long term that he said it would have to have come up in a long way for a year or a year from now and then I’ll see what I gotta about tomorrow then I can do get some lunch

It still makes more sense than a lot of what you read on here :laugh: 

I got this!

Lee Johnson was the one with a mixed squad in a football game in a row in a league game with the teams below average in game winning games

22 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Robertson is a ******* player mind.

22 hours ago, Super said:

Bargain at 8m. No idea why Klopp played Moreno for so long.

I think he’s been one of the catalysts to Liverpool’s improvements this season.  Full of energy, and can defend....unlike Moreno, who despite being quick cannot defend for toffee (not Everton!)

3 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Liverpool now charged by UEFA over the attack on the Man City bus.

Should’ve parked it in a safer place....in front of Ederson’s goal :P

On 05/04/2018 at 03:21, Bryans Left Peg said:

confused ryan reynolds animated GIF

That's exactly how I'm feeling with LJ 

1. After the villa hammering he said lets see where they end up & we end up.

2. This is the best quote!! Brentford are like Man City hard to play against. Now I'm not being funny but why are they not top of the championship then.

3. There been many 3s tactics substitutions. 

4. I helped Liverpool beat Man City in there last match before the 3:0 on Wednesday. But hang on Brentford are like Man City. Confused I sure am. 

Archived