IGNORED

"Ox" or "The Ox"

Portishead Puffin

Alexander Mark David Oxlade-Chamberlain, or apparently a law was passed in media circles that means he has to be referred to as "Ox or "The Ox" at every opportunity. I have nothing against the guy, in fact he seems to be fulfilling his potential at Liverpool, but if his agent doesn't start trademarking his nickname for a clothing brand or some such, then he is missing a trick. I am watching the game via a stream from russia and even picked out his nickname being used by the russian commentator.

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Alexander Mark David Oxlade-Chamberlain, or apparently a law was passed in media circles that means he has to be referred to as "Ox or "The Ox" at every opportunity. I have nothing against the guy, in fact he seems to be fulfilling his potential at Liverpool, but if his agent doesn't start trademarking his nickname for a clothing brand or some such, then he is missing a trick. I am watching the game via a stream from russia and even picked out his nickname being used by the russian commentator.

How do you think pep feels at Man City then,at least there is a ox in Oxlade-Chamberlain 

1 minute ago, Enter Sandman said:

Pox for me. 

Slightly related (or perhaps not) I am amazed that Hernandez is allowed to have Chicarito on the back of his shirt. That’s a nickname, not his registered name. 

Would Djuric be allowed to have Beast from the East on his shirt? Can Pisano have Italian Stallion? 

Dele Alli having 'Dele' on the back of his makes me uncomfortable too.

If I was a professional footballer I'd have 'Massive Swinging Donger' across mine.

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Dele Alli having 'Dele' on the back of his makes me uncomfortable too.

If I was a professional footballer I'd have 'Massive Swinging Donger' across mine.

Ah yes forgot about Alli, Donger. 

I think it’s wrong and shouldn’t be allowed. In fact I’m gonna take it to FIFA, it’s ruining the game. 

1 minute ago, Enter Sandman said:

Ah yes forgot about Alli, Donger. 

I think it’s wrong and shouldn’t be allowed. In fact I’m gonna take it to FIFA, it’s ruining the game. 

#AMF. Kick nicknames out of football imo,

Just now, Enter Sandman said:

Did Tony Adams have ‘Donkey’ on his shirt? 

Did Hollowhead have ‘Skeletor’ or simply ‘Gas C*^%’? 

Would Adam Johnson have ‘I love you’? 

Where does it end. FIFA need to get a grip on this, quick. 

Ha ha. The forum has filtered an N word to ‘I love you’. Mental. 

November Oscar November Charlie Echo 

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

There is only one Ox!

Archived