IGNORED

Soccer Sunday...

2iamdavies

your only saying that because of soccer ams praise of him

So in actual fact he is rubbish despite wowing crowds around the country, scoring 11 goals and getting interest from Forset and West Ham? Yeh ok cus Soccer AM had a say in that didnt they? You are an ass, go and pray to your city top or something. I Would take Trundle anyday of the week and play him in our team every week as he would bring some class and flair into our team.

Trudell is a class player, ive seen him once or twice on sky live and seen what he can do when they show it on soccer sunday on sky with kamara etc... He looks class, espically for a left footed player, dont see to many of those now a days. And his skill. :( Pure class, should certainly playing at a higher level. I think swansea got him on the cheap from wrexham aswel. :(

Did Trundle get sent off for violent conduct then ? I think he 's a bl00dy good player . I think Wrexham picked him up from non-league.

Caldicot Red.

HTV Wales Soccer Sunday didn't show the incident well, it looked like Trundle did a bit of wrestling when felled. A red card seemed harsh.

Archived