IGNORED

time to rip it up and start again?

pillred

well have been out and about as you do on a sat night and the general consensus in pill is that all the players that are likely to attract bids reid flint bryan et al should be allowed to go and we should basically start from scratch because we are obviously not going to get anywhere with the current crop of players, I tried to make a case for our current team but by god they are making it difficult for me at the moment, what do you lot think should we play a lot more of our younger players mixed with a bit of experience and start again or just lightly tinker a bit and try to build slowly, cant believe it has come to this but it cant carry on like this can it.

Youth would be good but I actually think we need more outfield experience so that we are not completely reliant on a high pressing game that seems to have imploded.

Vyner might be able to replace Flint, likewise Kelly could replace Bryan tomorrow at left back and probably should. The one we will really miss is Bobby Reid. No obvious candidates to fill his boots and that is the major worry should he go, as he has been essential to our style of play when we were playing well.

Thought during cup run that not only had some good players ,best for many years but also players with a great attitude but seems they have been found out .

Dont know if there is a prob in the dressing room or players dont trust LJ ,so frustrating to see a team play so well for so long but now can hardly put a single pass to each other 

1 minute ago, Mr Roper said:

Thought during cup run that not only had some good players ,best for many years but also players with a great attitude but seems they have been found out .

Dont know if there is a prob in the dressing room or players dont trust LJ ,so frustrating to see a team play so well for so long but now can hardly put a single pass to each other 

agree, it is totally baffling that a team can be so exiting to watch one month then look like 11 players who have just been introduced to each other 5 minutes before. 

17 minutes ago, pillred said:

well have been out and about as you do on a sat night and the general consensus in pill is that all the players that are likely to attract bids reid flint bryan et al should be allowed to go and we should basically start from scratch because we are obviously not going to get anywhere with the current crop of players, I tried to make a case for our current team but by god they are making it difficult for me at the moment, what do you lot think should we play a lot more of our younger players mixed with a bit of experience and start again or just lightly tinker a bit and try to build slowly, cant believe it has come to this but it cant carry on like this can it.

Judge them over a season

16 hours ago, Red till buried said:

Heard a rumour, that the directors had a meeting about players to stay and those to go if City get into Premiership. Left the names on a white board, and players saw it.

Ooo go on then, I'll bite.

Why were the directors discussing players that will stay and go? Presumably that'd be the coaching staff and MA's job?

16 hours ago, Red till buried said:

Heard a rumour, that the directors had a meeting about players to stay and those to go if City get into Premiership. Left the names on a white board, and players saw it.

Where did they see it? Very unlikely the Directors had a meeting at the training ground, and the players hardly ever go to Ashton Gate apart from a match day, and even then they wouldn’t go into areas where Directors have meetings. I would say there is next to no change of this being anywhere near true.

18 hours ago, Red till buried said:

Sorry to hear that Mark

As CEO shouldn’t you have prevented this

19 hours ago, Red till buried said:

How big a white board was it? Double sided since January. 

Surprised the directors actually use letters thought all they cared about are the numbers!!! 

20 hours ago, Red till buried said:

I’m smelling a fragrance.....Calvin Klein perhaps?.......Ahh yes, it’s “Obsession” :gasmask:

On 09/04/2018 at 20:29, Red till buried said:

I really want that to be the reason for our poor form, that would be brilliant 

On 09/04/2018 at 20:29, Red till buried said:

6 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

1 post by this ID. 

He/she lost me when he/she said ‘premiership’ - hasn’t existed for over a decade.....

Archived