IGNORED

Boro away travel.

WestMidsRed

40 minutes ago, WestMidsRed said:

How does one get hold of contact details to get on the away travel, this would be my first time using the coaches. (If they're available of course.) Train wouldn't get me there until 3 mins before kickoff. Many thanks! 

Could you not get one the 6:15am, 7:30am or 8:30am trains from TM? They all get into Boro well before kick off.

1 minute ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Could you not get one the 6:15am, 7:30am or 8:30am trains from TM? They all get into Boro well before kick off.

Just bought a train ticket from Gloucester to get me there before 1pm. All sorted! Another ground to tick off, never been before. 

10 hours ago, Tiree said:

Some jokers on here over the past weeks have been suggesting the club should use its money to pay for fans to travel to away games. 

Don't ask me why,  but interesting these comments have died down now we are not winning. Makes you wonder if many OTiB ers would make any effort to go even if someone else was to pay their travel!  

I get the feeling most will not go on Saturday and support their team but will be keyboard- ready to complain about something or another. 

Hampshire to Teesside, now worries. 

Considering I was one who asked about this, I feel well equipped to reply.

I suggested that the club might want to offer fans who travel the length and breadth of the country following the team a bit of love and subsidise travel for a game or two, maybe try and boost the away following during the run in. Nothing to do with demanding SL use his money to pay for fans, but to encourage more to attend and follow us away. Fulham do it and it's wildly popular. Why are you so against the idea?

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yet just one more shot on target (ie one!!!!) at home vs Fulham means we ‘smashed em’ according to you....

I’m flattered by the attention, not sure if I can continue talking football with someone who thinks Fulham were the best team we’ve played in the league all season at Ashton Gate. Clearly you haven’t got a clue.

33 minutes ago, Packman said:

I’m flattered by the attention, not sure if I can continue talking football with someone who thinks Fulham were the best team we’ve played in the league all season at Ashton Gate. Clearly you haven’t got a clue.

Fulham are the best I’ve seen....clearly you haven’t got a clue...

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Out of interest, who do you think were better than Fulham?

Wolves much better than Fulham, Leeds played well, Brentford tore us apart Preston were definitely better and finally Millwall!! I know it was 0-0 but they deserved to win easily, poor finishing cost them that day, but like us against Fulham. I actually said to my friends I thought Millwall would have a good season.

29 minutes ago, Packman said:

Wolves much better than Fulham, Leeds played well, Brentford tore us apart Preston were definitely better and finally Millwall!! I know it was 0-0 but they deserved to win easily, poor finishing cost them that day, but like us against Fulham. I actually said to my friends I thought Millwall would have a good season.

We bossed Wolves for an hour (I know they were down to 10 for a good chunk and it was 10 v 11) albeit over the season they are clearly the best side in this league, Leeds were good but 3-0 flattered them for sure, Preston were worth a narrow win but we had more shots and possession and Millwall- they maybe should have shaded it, we played the better football in all these games.  We were actually making the better start at 11v11 v Wolves too though.

The only other contender I felt having been at every home game for best opponent in the League at Ashton Gate was Brentford- they WERE very good, but as has been their achilles heel, their finishing was (fortunately) poor. Fulham we competed decently and worthy of a draw for that, but we had about 40% possession and 1 shot on target- which fortunately we scored from. Fulham or Brentford as top League opponent here IMO.

Archived