IGNORED

Singing Section / Sec 82 Tonight

BobBobSuperBob

On Monday - I was really angry and very critical of the Singing Section  for turning on our own fans

But Tonight

Thought they deserved their own thread 

Thought they were magnificent tonight keeping the songs and noise bubbling along for the whole 90 mins and got the other Stands going too

Well done those in there - hats off and massive respect for tonight when you were at your best 

:clap::city::clap::clap::clap:

(loved the early ‘Shot on Target’ chant :laughcont::clap:)

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

On Monday - I was really angry and very critical of the Singing Section  for turning on our own fans

But Tonight

Thought they were magnificent tonight keeping the songs and noise bubbling along for the whole 90 mins and got the other Stands going too

Well done those in there - hats off and massive respect for tonight when you were at your best 

Can’t argue with this. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Thought they were terrific and helped set the tone for the atmosphere, which was IMO rather decent tonight.

Agree - Thought it was decent , predominantly down to Singing Section But All stands joined in in parts and agree Thought the atmosphere wasn’t bad at all

All three sides of ground seemed to join in with ‘Matty Taylor is a red’ which seemed really loud

Great support from S82 and good noise all round especially as it wasn't a huge crowd.

Official attendance just over 20k but I wonder how many were actually inside AG tonight?

The South Stand looked the most thinly populated I can remember seeing it this season looking from the Lower Dolman.

31 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

But Tonight

(loved the early ‘Shot on Target’ chant :laughcont::clap:)

Thanks mate, I was really up for it tonight. Soar throat time now... 

Still a long way to go but we are slowly getting there. 

24 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agree - Thought it was decent , predominantly down to Singing Section But All stands joined in in parts and agree Thought the atmosphere wasn’t bad at all

All three sides of ground seemed to join in with ‘Matty Taylor is a red’ which seemed really loud

That chant got going nicely I thought.

Can't comment on other stands, but also noticed decent airings of 'Red Army' in Dolman tonight. Always preferred that chant to 'Come on you Reds'. Unsure why but I do.

9 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

Yep I totally agree and thought exactly the same myself halfway through the second half.  I only have to sing for a few mins and I get a banging headache so I have no idea how they keep it up for 90 mins but long may it continue.  

I can i remember singing an hour befere the game started, probably why i can last 90 minutes now. I love it even at my age           

8 hours ago, Threshing Red said:

I can i remember singing an hour befere the game started, probably why i can last 90 minutes now. I love it even at my age           

:thumbsup:

Me too :chant6ez:

But like most things as the years cruise by

I always feel just a degree more rough,  the day after  !!!

:ill::laughcont:

Archived