IGNORED

Form

Tinmans Love Child

Interestingly our form in the last 6 games is the same as Boro and Derby (8 points), only 1 point less than Shef Utd (9 points) and better than Villa (7 points) and Preston (6 points)

Unfortunately Millwall are top on form with 16 points and Brentford also doing well on 11 points.

What does it all mean?  No idea but at least we are in the mix! #positivity 

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide

1 hour ago, Badger08 said:

I think I've said it a few times, but you always see one team creep into the playoffs and hit form at the last second.  I'd rather be hitting our form now than waiting for it to drop! 

I'm still holding out hope, which admittedly has wavered a few times over the past few weeks. 

We are still firmly in this, I really believe that. 

There`s always one creeps in and one that`s been there all season that drops out.

Brentford or Millwall for the former, us or Derby the latter I think. I don`t think PNE can make it now and I`m not sure about Blades. It`s all for sixth I believe as  I think Boro will get 5th.

I still think it will take the teams above to have results worse than ours , rather than us winning our way in. Anyone watching us Tuesday can't really think that, that was a return to form. If we had been playing a decent side the result could have been different, that said they are a poor side but on a good run of form so if that would have been after our own good run I would still have been happy.
I have very little faith in a winning run to the end of the season but,  if we were to get 3 points Saturday there might be a glimmer of hope. Derby look to have a winnable game at Burton , but Millwall at Sheff U is big. Looks like Saturday could define the season. Lose and that's pretty much  it, win and at least mathematically the season is still alive.

Archived