IGNORED

Masterclass: Lee Johnson, Tactics: Bristol City v Manchester United

pigeon

25 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Looking forward to his explanation to what has gone wrong since. Don't need a chick video bullshit. Facts are fine.

22 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Start with second half Sunderland. Burton? 

22 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Bullshit talking

On the rare occasions I am working from home on a Friday, I wait for Tommy's posts as they tell me it's time to pack up and start drinking, just like him. :laughcont::drunk2: cheers

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Why is some people’s first reaction to be overwhelmingly negative about anything remotely positive? Sad. 

Agreed. It's a nice video with the manager himself offering a rare insight into the tactics of one of our most famous wins of all time - and the first 3 replies (all by the same person) are complaints. It's a shame we can't just discuss things like this without being so negative all the time.

5 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Sorry, what was the main point of this thread? 

I got distracted watching the highlights. 

Bloody hell we were good that day. Amazing - brought tears to my eyes. I had a sore throat for days after!

we played like that once we can do it again. 

Will live me forever that night. Unreal, don’t think it will ever be topped, especially with the injury time winner, things dreams are made of.

I was there when we beat Liverpool at Anfield (first awayday) will never forget that either, took my oldest to Man Utd game and said to her at FT you’ll remember this day for the rest of your life. Moments to saviour for sure.

2 hours ago, Fjmcity said:

Might still be life in this left for Bristol city..

in by Taylor..

ITS SMITHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

That's our 'Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you beautyyyyyyyyyy' moment. What a fucking night that was.

Archived