IGNORED

End Of Season Shindig

glynriley

We had The Wurzels last year for a good old knees up in the car park. This year I reckon we get The Smiths out there playing Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now on a loop, until SL steps up to the mike to address the hordes with his vision, then they can go straight into Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before. 

:surrender:

33 minutes ago, glynriley said:

We had The Wurzels last year for a good old knees up in the car park. This year I reckon we get The Smiths out there playing Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now on a loop, until SL steps up to the mike to address the hordes with his vision, then they can go straight into Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before. 

:surrender:

Finished off with panic,altogether now hang the LJ hang the LJ haaang the LJ hang the LJ

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

We`ve got to have the one that laments our injury woes - Still Ill. Mind you, now Tomlin`s gone there`s no need for them to do Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Hope LJ doesn’t think he made a mistake getting rid of Tomlin and try and get him to return with You’re The One For Me, Fatty.  

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why have I got an image of LJ in my confuddled mind dressed as Britney singing ‘Oops I did it again...’ ?! Worrying....

Maybe a collection of songs from The Jam whilst a video package of our season plays in the background. 

The coaching staff could start with Absolute Beginners. 

The period up to Christmas - That's Entertainment

January window- Mark Ashton starts singing Pretty Green but cuts it short to launch into Man In The Corner Shop. 

The Planners Dream Went Wrong.

Everything since, the whole squad sing Beat Surrender. 

Just leaving a few fans in an otherwise empty car park singing The Great Depression. 

The Dreams Of Children eh..!!

At least Ashton Gate is All Mod Cons.

58 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Maybe a collection of songs from The Jam whilst a video package of our season plays in the background. 

January window- Mark Ashton starts singing Pretty Green but cuts it short to launch into Man In The Corner Shop. 

Just leaving a few fans in an otherwise empty car park singing The Great Depression. 

Our hopes go on the Funeral Pyre.

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

A quality post about the best band ever! I’d only add that as we complained about the season ticket debacle I could hear Ashton shrug and mutter “this is the modern world..”

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

A quality post about the best band ever! I’d only add that as we complained about the season ticket debacle I could hear Ashton shrug and mutter “this is the modern world..”

For many that is The Bitterest Pill. 

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be honest, during the ST debacle, I thought Ashton was a right 'Billy Hunt'. 

We know SL and LJ are 'thick as thieves', maybe we shouldn't be so 'precious' about it? You never know, we might carry on after a good 'start' next season.

'In the CIty' we might see a different 'carnation' and 'all around the world' people will be saying ' just who is the 5 o'clock hero'?

I'm done. :)

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

We know SL and LJ are 'thick as thieves', maybe we shouldn't be so 'precious' about it? You never know, we might carry on after a good 'start' next season.

'In the CIty' we might see a different 'carnation' and 'all around the world' people will be saying ' just who is the 5 o'clock hero'?

A fitting end.

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

It’s so sad about us 

24 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

SL certainly ain’t a Changing Man!

6 hours ago, glynriley said:

And just so our inbred neighbours from up the M4 don`t feel left out, A Town Called Malice.

On 14/04/2018 at 20:20, Red Right Hand said:

We`ve got to have the one that laments our injury woes - Still Ill. Mind you, now Tomlin`s gone there`s no need for them to do Bigmouth Strikes Again.

Think we could of done with Tomlin once or twice this season, could he of been any less effective than Patterson? 

Archived