IGNORED

Win All Three And we Will Be 6th

richwwtk

56 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Hence the (almost).... I know it's not entirely in our hands, but the results I predicted included a lot that didn't necessarily go 'our way' and any changes to those scores could just as easily go for us as against us.

None of those results I predicted include anything remotely resembling a shock or against current form.

Every week I choose eight matches, string them together in an accumulator assessing home win, away win or draw. I marvel at the foolishness of the betting company for giving me odds of 400,000 / 1.....pay them twenty pence and await five o’clock for my reward..which is always zero, nada, zilch!

Now, I don’t go for rediculous results, never include us, and the best I’ve got all season is four correct!

Predicting games 15, to get your winnings (playoff place) is a tall order...but put a £1 on it and it will be gone before the second set of fixtures, guaranteed !

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Certainly cheer Fulham up after missing out on the top 2!

I kinda didn't take much notice of the Fulham, Cardiff and Wolves predictions unless they were playing one of the teams around us.

besides, I would rather have Fulham in 3rd when we make the playoffs, we always beat Fulham :p

3 minutes ago, BerkeleyBAred said:

Every week I choose eight matches, string them together in an accumulator assessing home win, away win or draw. I marvel at the foolishness of the betting company for giving me odds of 400,000 / 1.....pay them twenty pence and await five o’clock for my reward..which is always zero, nada, zilch!

Now, I don’t go for rediculous results, never include us, and the best I’ve got all season is four correct!

Predicting games 15, to get your winnings (playoff place) is a tall order...but put a £1 on it and it will be gone before the second set of fixtures, guaranteed !

I do exactly the same and am well aware of the likelihood of my predictions being 100% accurate, but the ones I have wrong could just as easily be better for us rather than worse. QPR could win at Brentford for example, there is no way of knowing for sure. I was just trying to point out to all the gloom merchants that we are by no means out of this yet.

P.S. I did once get a 7-fold accumulator of all draws come in at over 3,000-1 so it's not a completely forlorn hope :P

Archived