IGNORED

Phew, Ant and Decked! £86,000 fine....

WhistleHappy

OUCH!

Although, £86 grand is probably, erm, small beer to him !  

(..if there was any justice for Britain's ripped off car owners/drivers though wouldn't it be fairer to all if fines revenue from traffic offences and parking penalties etc were ring fenced and added to the National roads budget?... would certainly fill a few bloody pot holes, and save drivers a few bob on road damaged vehicle repairs (all of which carries added VAT of course) ... )

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

OUCH!

Although, £86 grand is probably, erm, small beer to him !  

(..if there was any justice for Britain's ripped off car owners/drivers though wouldn't it be fairer to all if fines revenue from traffic offences and parking penalties etc were ring fenced and added to the National roads budget?... would certainly fill a few bloody pot holes, and save drivers a few bob on road damaged vehicle repairs (all of which carries added VAT of course) ... )

Don't get me started on Potholes.......:angry:

25 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Did I hear right that he had his mum in the car with him?

Knobhead

Yep. God knows what either of them were thinking. If I'd tried to drive plastered like that in front of my mum, let alone get her in the car with me, she'd have given me a proper hiding.

20 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Did I hear right that he had his mum in the car with him?

Knobhead

That's the bit I couldn't understand at the time....

His mum supposedly moved in with him to help with his problems, -marriage, booze and drug addictions. Yet she gets into the car with him to take dogs for a walk when he must have already been obviously pissed (or at least had clearly been drinking) .... Why the **** would she do that, given the reason she was staying with him in the first place? .. I'd have thought she'd have been more observant regarding his drinking given the circumstances. Or was she condoning his choice to drink & drive?

1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

His mum supposedly moved in with him to help with his problems, -marriage, booze and drug addictions. Yet she gets into the car with him to take dogs for a walk when he must have already been obviously pissed (or at least had clearly been drinking) .... Why the **** would she do that, given the reason she was staying with him in the first place? .. I'd have thought she'd have been more observant regarding his drinking given the circumstances. Or was she condoning his choice to drink & drive?

God knows, he`d be better of in rehab if that`s the sort of `help` he`s getting from his family.

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

When you look at the images of him getting out of his car he is clearly pissed. It does make you wonder what suppprt he’s getting from those who’re meant to be there for him.

It appears his life is in a complete mess, wouldn’t be surprised if there’s further news about him before this year is out 

14 hours ago, Red_Wizard said:

So he's not going to prison?

Amazing what celebrities can get away with

Most drink drivers don't go to prison for first offence that didn't kill anyone.  10 years ago he wouldn't have even be over the limit (80mg)

Not defending him in anyway but means testing fines certainly much better in instances like this.  

On 16/04/2018 at 19:19, Red_Wizard said:

So he's not going to prison?

Amazing what celebrities can get away with

Watch some of these tv shows on police chase interceptors and stuff. People who have no license, tax, insurance caught speeding get £50 fine and 2 year ban from driving. Great deterrent that!

• Admin
On 17/04/2018 at 08:04, Tomarse said:

Most drink drivers don't go to prison for first offence that didn't kill anyone.  10 years ago he wouldn't have even be over the limit (80mg)

Not defending him in anyway but means testing fines certainly much better in instances like this.  

The limit is still 80mg, for a blood test, hasn’t changed for years.  The 35mg is breath, that came in after the crystal blow sticks ( easily beatable) were superseded.

Archived