Baldwin

Bakinson

Andrews

Plavotic

Hinds

Moore

Jonny Smith

Morrell

There are some talented youngsters there. 

It seems like Morrell been here for ages. He needs to get in next season. 

7 hours ago, richwwtk said:

What happened with Hinds? had a great pre-season, started this season well, scoring in League Cup matches, but not heard anything of him for months now.

He’ll never play for City because he ain’t good enough. I’ll be surprised if he ever makes it playing league football. 

So long as it can compete I'd love to see next season

Fielding 

Pisano Vyner Baker Kelly 

Eliasson Smith Brownhill Bryan 

Reid Diedhiou 

4 academy players in there. I've just gone for the players we currently have minus Flint and Pack who I feel will both be gone, sadly think Reid and Bryan will join them but had to keep them in there just to see the 4 academy players. Would be a great sight too see if, as I said, it can compete in this league. 

39 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

Didn't we have a rightback coming through and play some preseason games the same time Kelly started appearing in them?

Ashley Harper? What happened to him?

Still there according to OS.....20 soon, yet to taste League football.  Was very athletic / energetic when I saw him v Brislington / Keynsham

5 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Not about youth, but...

Brownhill Smith Pack (as a 3)

Job done. If Bakinson can challenge for places in that, then it's good for the squad.

Not ready for our standard, passing range isn't good enough and loves a shot from distance which is rarely on target. 

Freddie Hinds is definitely one to look out for. From what I've seen to date he seems to be a natural goal scorer.

Lloyd Kelly. So talented and doesn't look out of place in the first team now.

My third choice is split between Taylor Moore and Liam Walsh. Something seems to have happened to Taylor this season to halt his progress.

I see a lot of talent with Walsh. Needs a good pre se

3 hours ago, Negan said:

So long as it can compete I'd love to see next season

Fielding 

Pisano Vyner Baker Kelly 

Eliasson Smith Brownhill Bryan 

Reid Diedhiou 

4 academy players in there. I've just gone for the players we currently have minus Flint and Pack who I feel will both be gone, sadly think Reid and Bryan will join them but had to keep them in there just to see the 4 academy players. Would be a great sight too see if, as I said, it can compete in this league. 

I fear it would leave us quite wide open...

12 minutes ago, hodge said:

Not ready for our standard, passing range isn't good enough and loves a shot from distance which is rarely on target. 

I'd have thought he's a perfect fit! :)

12 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I would put Kelly as one to nail down a first team place next season.

The lad is class.

Could this be Elliasen's year ?

The lad has had time to settle in this year and looks a prospect.

He is very quick and gets some great crosses into the box .

He could prove to be a very useful first teamer particularly if we keep the big lads up front .

Finally , Vyner , been doing well down in Devon and should be ready to step up to the plate.

I am looking forward to the new season. We say ' thanks and goodbye ' to the old guard and welcome in the fresh new team.

Good post . Can’t see Vyner getting past Eros . Can’t see Elliasen ever being a regular for us.  Hope to be proved wrong . Kelly class 

57 minutes ago, shelts said:

Good post . Can’t see Vyner getting past Eros . Can’t see Elliasen ever being a regular for us.  Hope to be proved wrong . Kelly class 

He is actually a CB who happens to have only played RB for the first team. Playing Cb on loan at the moment and getting rave reviews.

Too much expectation , reliance and thus pressure starting  too soon IMHO for these young players , even those with obvious qualities like Kelly

If even Kelly plays 20-30 games next season and does well or ok in 2/3 he would have done bloody well

The expectation that some could jump from a Non league or L2 loan into Championship Football is IMHO very optimistic 

I was thinking, and apologies if this has been covered, but if Plymouth were promoted would you loan Vyner back to them? Now obviously if we sell a few CBs it becomes a silly question. Just think if we have Wright, Flint, Vyner, Moore and Pisano all here for right side defender. Would it be better if Vyner had a chance of starting 46 championship matches rather than splitting time with others? 

I personally would in that scenario and assuming they’d like him back. Also Taylor Moore would not be bad cover with 60-70 league appearances now under his belt. 

42 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I was thinking, and apologies if this has been covered, but if Plymouth were promoted would you loan Vyner back to them? Now obviously if we sell a few CBs it becomes a silly question. Just think if we have Wright, Flint, Vyner, Moore and Pisano all here for right side defender. Would it be better if Vyner had a chance of starting 46 championship matches rather than splitting time with others? 

I personally would in that scenario and assuming they’d like him back. Also Taylor Moore would not be bad cover with 60-70 league appearances now under his belt. 

Don't think so. Rather he tried to challenge, Flint is gone at this point.

58 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Don't think so. Rather he tried to challenge, Flint is gone at this point.

What if he challenges and doesn’t make it and has to rely on sub appearances and cup matches? I know BCFC come first and he would probably be the better cover but think sometimes the player needs to be looked after and would be a good chance for him in that scenario

Archived