IGNORED

Millwall v Fulham.... (Merged)

Son of Fred

Am i right in saying that IF Fulham beat Millwall tomorrow night and we can beat Hull on Saturday then we will be guaranteed to be 1 point of the playoffs with two to play regardless of any of the other results featuring teams still in the mix?

In which case it’s Fulham all the way tomorrow!!

3 minutes ago, BcfcAllen said:

Am i right in saying that IF Fulham beat Millwall tomorrow night and we can beat Hull on Saturday then we will be guaranteed to be 1 point of the playoffs with two to play regardless of any of the other results featuring teams still in the mix?

In which case it’s Fulham all the way tomorrow!!

Yep think so. Certainly not quite the foregone conclusion it’s being painted as. 

I’ve just noticed in the penultimate round of fixtures that Middlesbrough play Millwall which again would play into our hands because one if not both would be dropping points.

So as you say, certainly still all to play for at this stage.

All we can try and do is win our next two and hope for a Fulham win tomorrow and then that definitely leaves us still in with a chance come the final game when anything can happen!

25 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I was hoping there wasn’t (ie we’d be in the playoffs beforehand!) as we’re away for the weekend and I’ll have to rush back at the crack of dawn. 

Ha! That is unfortunate. Probably somehow Bristol Sport's fault. 

Key fixtures this week
Millwall v Fulham
Derby v Boro
Following week
Derby v Cardiff (midweek game in hand)
Villa v Derby
Boro v Millwall
Sheff Utd v Preston
Final game
City v Sheff Utd
Millwall v Villa

You never know. We could sneak in, it’s just obviously our form and general way of playing these past few months doesn’t inspire confidence. We’ve been given plenty of opportunities to already be in playoffs but we just don’t do easy.

If Millwall win I think we can pretty much look forward to next season. However if Fulham win its game on for everyone. 

Personally I don’t see this team rediscovering the ability to pass and shoot between now and tomorrow. We do live in hope though!!

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

If Millwall win I think we can pretty much look forward to next season. However if Fulham win its game on for everyone. 

Personally I don’t see this team rediscovering the ability to pass and shoot between now and tomorrow. We do live in hope though!!

16 hours ago, shelts said:

Twists and turns aplenty possibly. Doubt we can win three in a row 

Sadly , we have to rely on a misfiring team low on confidence and on a poor run of form.
It will be just our luck that all the results go our we and we stuff it up ourselves.

Would be good to take it to the final day though.

On 19/04/2018 at 22:51, BRISTOL86 said:

Tough one to call. Fulham should have too much for them but they’re full of confidence and what a run they’re on. 

Should be a great game. 

I sincerely hope you are right and they give Millwall a right spanking; sadly cannot see it. Draw most likely and thats no good to us.

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

I sincerely hope you are right and they give Millwall a right spanking; sadly cannot see it. Draw most likely and thats no good to us.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Milwall win tonight, full of confidence and home advantage 

Archived