IGNORED

Matt Taylor ....

WhistleHappy

50 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Haven't seen it posted elsewhere, but he was great at getting the players going on Saturday. Even in time added on he was urging the lads on refusing to accept defeat. We needed a few more like him out on the pitch.

His minutes on the pitch have been low this season but his impact and contribution (goals and assists) are significant. It was great to see him score against Birmingham the other week - don't let anyone say he's only with us for the money.

53 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Haven't seen it posted elsewhere, but he was great at getting the players going on Saturday. Even in time added on he was urging the lads on refusing to accept defeat. We needed a few more like him out on the pitch.

Last tried getting the ball back of the keeper. And bounced it off him . Which made me laugh. Go on the snake 

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Last tried getting the ball back of the keeper. And bounced it off him . Which made me laugh. Go on the snake 

Keeper kicked him after, should have been sent off... not that it would have mattered but would have cheered me up a little.

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

The cherry on a miserable cake that moment was. Quick thinking Taylor like a little kid smacking the person back when they smacked him first. 

3 hours ago, Spoons said:

Maybe at 4.10am in the morning you should be asleep instead of being a failed comedian! 

.....urghh, hecklers, the bane of my life.

Anyway Matty is a whether man, who knows whether he'll feature in the next match or not. 

(unless it's announced on the tannoy & you're the only one able to hear it! ;)

10 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

.....urghh, hecklers, the bane of my life.

Anyway Matty is a whether man, who knows whether he'll feature in the next match or not. 

(unless it's announced on the tannoy & you're the only one able to hear it! ;)

Clean your ears out man ! 

Archived