IGNORED

Regroup and go again.

RedNight

After last nights results it's pretty much season over. 

I think when the emotion of missing out dies down, people will reflect and hopefully see it's been a decent season. I wouldn't swap anything for that night against Manchester United. That's a lifelong memory. I know others would. 

As cliche as it sounds, 

all we can do now is regroup as a club and go again! Put trust in the club to have a good summer and give it another crack. 

Were all City despite differing opinions. And I know no matter what, you'll all be there again next year. 

The clubs moving in the right directions. It was important to get this season of consolidation under our belts! 

Stay positive and always believe! 

6 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Exactly. I ground my worry beads to dust weeks ago and my prayer mat has huge hole in it. 

We have been quite simply awful since December. I was with you with worry beads and prayers but to no avail.

SL must be hopping mad that we went from awesome to awful. I know I am. Our signings in January have been nothing short of dire since coming here and the core of the team that performed so valiantly when we were down to bare bones have just run out of steam.

The core is probably going to be ripped out as we sell several of our players for good offers which will set us back several years as that core played together and know each other as far back as SC.

Yes we will get some in but this was a fantastic opportunity thrown away and we all have the right to be pretty pissed off. Despite some of the 'it was a great season' comments all over this board, it was in fact a great half season and a dire half season.

The strides made off the pitch supported by the Landsdown family have been enormous, but however we cut it, we ended this season like strangers on the field. Like you I have watched home and away and right now can not get to grips with some of the humiliations that I have witnessed since the beginning of the year.

Being a City fan always comes at a price and we will all be back (supporters) in one form or another next time out including SL. But if anyone doesn't think an inquest wont be held in the Ivory Tower they are deluding themselves.

Archived