IGNORED

Last day...

Tinmans Love Child

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I’m pretty sure most City fans are not in too much shock today that we arnt in with a shout of the playoffs 

I wrote them off weeks ago, some of the 'always believe' brigade maybe pretty shook up though.

Just watching Champ highlights, Barnsley fans on the pitch, all the players looking very pleased with themselves, reminded me at Rovers v Wycombe thinking the job was done, Barnsley still need to win last game to gaurantee safety, and they are away at Derby!  Strangely I think Bolton have the best chance to win as playing Forest, all the others are playing teams at the top with promotion or playoffs to play for!  I can see Burton and Barnsley getting relegated as Reading have a better goal difference 

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Just watching Champ highlights, Barnsley fans on the pitch, all the players looking very pleased with themselves, reminded me at Rovers v Wycombe thinking the job was done, Barnsley still need to win last game to gaurantee safety, and they are away at Derby!

Madness, they are far from safe!! 

Also on last day thing- not that it matters to us now because of results lately...

Watching some of Middlesbrough-Millwall. Not a great game, lengthy spell of head tennis at one point.

What is apparent though, is that as we know already, Millwall are better without the ball. 56% possession and yet not a shot on target in first half.

Some of us pointed out ahead of Millwall away that letting them have the ball might have been a strategy that would have given them problems- because they are not used to having it.

Points/possession correlation for them would show this in spades IMO.

Archived