IGNORED

Something to Play For on Last Day

handsofclay

We could still be record breakers this season if we get the right result against Sheffield United. We knocked four top tier teams out of the League Cup which is a record in itself BUT if we draw 4-4 on Sunday I believe we will be the first team to have achieved all the draw results between 0-0  & 5-5 in a season in football league history. 

4 hours ago, handsofclay said:

We could still be record breakers this season if we get the right result against Sheffield United. We knocked four top tier teams out of the League Cup which is a record in itself BUT if we draw 4-4 on Sunday I believe we will be the first team to have achieved all the draw results between 0-0  & 5-5 in a season in football league history. 

Pub quiz immortality awaits!

7 hours ago, handsofclay said:

Great post HOC. And I'm afraid that a 4-4 draw could well become reality if we're four goals up with five minutes remaining and LJ plays his joker: Lois Diony.

5 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Great post HOC. And I'm afraid that a 4-4 draw could well become reality if we're four goals up with five minutes remaining and LJ plays his joker: Lois Diony.

The 4-4 could be achievable as all it would entail is our attackers being 20% less effective than they were in our last home match and our defenders being 20% tighter. As you rightly point out we have aces up our sleeves on the bench at our disposal that can definitively assist the less effective objective attacking wise.

Win to get 70 points    but yes would not surprised if it is 4 4     the blades are very attack minded   3 5 2    Clarke will want his 20  plus goals  along with Bobby for the golden boot prize ,    5 5 last week   0 0 this week  so somewhere in the middle  , with no pressure for either side .     Be good to finish 7th thoughif the other results go our way !

Archived