IGNORED

City on MOTD

Abraham Romanovich

Well at least an honourable mention.

Discussion on West Ham's shambolic display against Man City; Ian Wright said teams like Bristol City and Wigan showed other teams how to play     against  them.stop them from playing by not allowing them time on the ball.

Where did it all go wrong for us ?

Anyone got a flipping clue

11 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Discussion on West Ham's shambolic display against Man City; Ian Wright said teams like Bristol City and Wigan showed other teams how to play     against  them.stop them from playing by not allowing them time on the ball.

I heard that too! It was as much as Wrighty could do to shout 'BRISTOL CITY' at the camera when describing the work and effort we put in against the champions, in stark contrast to that by West Ham yesterday.

I wonder how many other teams have been leading 1-0 at halftime at the Etihad this season like we were? Not many i'd hazard a guess....

2 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

a combination of injuries and suspensions, fatigue, odd team selections, other teams getting used to our style and adapting accordingly and abysmal recruitment in January I reckon

Archived