IGNORED

Eastenders,

RedM

I can't imagine this family are any relation to our famous family! But it is nice the name is mentioned, I wonder how the name was chosen! :laugh:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds15022.html

I'm in shock RedM:speechless20:

I have often said, "if they turned my life into a soap, no one would believe it anyway", but this sounds crazy.

I watch Eastenders and can honestly say I have never heard of this family, you have got me thinking though :laugh: How I could fit some of my strange relations into something like that:-

My Mother (The Duchess)- caught sneaking a couple of extra bottles of plonk through customs when returning as part of Scotland's Bowling Team from the Commonwealth Games in Australia!

My late Grand Father - fondly remembered as the, "One armed Coalman!"

My Aunt - Who though very wealthy still shops in Oxfam.

My Uncle - Who although over 50 still collects anything related to "Garfield"

I think I should stop there, Too Much Information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy

Joy, forget Eastenders...make one of those Docu-Soaps!

Your relations must be 'for real' as no one could make them up! :grr:

Whilst I have normal (boring) relations, my neighbours are extreamly odd! :dunno:

I'm in shock RedM:speechless20:

I have often said, "if they turned my life into a soap, no one would believe it anyway", but this sounds crazy.

I watch Eastenders and can honestly say I have never heard of this family, you have got me thinking though :dunno: How I could fit some of my strange relations into something like that:-

My Mother (The Duchess)- caught sneaking a couple of extra bottles of plonk through customs when returning as part of Scotland's Bowling Team from the  Commonwealth Games in Australia!

My late Grand Father - fondly remembered as the, "One armed Coalman!"

My Aunt - Who though very wealthy still shops in Oxfam.

My Uncle - Who although over 50 still collects anything related to "Garfield"

I think I should stop there, Too Much Information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy

Your always a really great read, i hope you and your son stay with us for some years to come! Tell Lee i think he's a superstar and i'm sure he can improve on last season.

Best Wishes and before anyone says it, yes i am sucking up but Lee seems a top lad and a down to earth chap.

Archived