IGNORED

Happy Birthday Rob

Markman

I have a gmail address that has a dot in between my first name and last. The times i get mail intended to be sent to an almost identical address without the dot in is incredible. I get delivery tracking, confirmation of purchases and so on.

It's a chap in Redruth, Cornwall, who intriguingly last year bought an expensive and very large sized pair of women's sparkly high heeled shoes. Either his wife is 6ft+ or he has a interesting weekend hobby!

My name is not truly unusual - but it is not common - last month for the first time ever - I had 3 emails to people of the same name as me all working at different places - and they were all different just exactly the same name but different .yahoo or whatever addresses? Never happened before and has not happen since...

NB and no my name is not "Truly Unusual" but what a great name that would be for that chap in Redruth

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Gazred said:

It's a chap in Redruth, Cornwall, who intriguingly last year bought an expensive and very large sized pair of women's sparkly high heeled shoes. Either his wife is 6ft+ or he has a interesting weekend hobby!

That old chestnut - it was for my "friend"

37 minutes ago, Markman said:

NB and no my name is not "Truly Unusual" but what a great name that would be for that chap in Redruth

Probably more likely to be AKA Truly Scrumptious given his shopping habits.

39 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I've started getting the Bristol R*vers weekly update email, instead of City. Anyone else?

You'll probably also start receiving newsletters from The Advanced Hair Studio and SAGA Holidays - well that's what i would of signed you up for in addition to the Gas one.

19 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Sounds to me like you left your PC unlocked at work

Ha, I work with a shit load of Swindon fans. I think I can rule that one out

18 hours ago, Gazred said:

You'll probably also start receiving newsletters from The Advanced Hair Studio and SAGA Holidays - well that's what i would of signed you up for in addition to the Gas one.

Advanced Hair Studio may be of some interest......!

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, I work with a shit load of Swindon fans. I think I can rule that one out

Advanced Hair Studio may be of some interest......!

I don't think there are enough Swindle fans to constitute a "shit load". The scatological reference is valid though.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:43, Gazred said:

I have a gmail address that has a dot in between my first name and last. The times i get mail intended to be sent to an almost identical address without the dot in is incredible. I get delivery tracking, confirmation of purchases and so on.

There`s your answer right there. Redruth is a very `interesting` place to say the least.

The less said about Camborne the better too.

15 minutes ago, pommers65 said:

Unsubscribed twice but still getting them.

Presumably they won`t be able to continue to send them after 25th May unless you agree to it? If they do, you can have them under the new data protection laws.

Wouldn`t it be something if everyone who carries on receiving them after that date contacts the Post to let them know that their favourite club are breaking the law? Imagine if they had to pay you compensation!:rofl2br:

54 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Presumably they won`t be able to continue to send them after 25th May unless you agree to it? If they do, you can have them under the new data protection laws.

Wouldn`t it be something if everyone who carries on receiving them after that date contacts the Post to let them know that their favourite club are breaking the law? Imagine if they had to pay you compensation!:rofl2br:

But I don't need any plastic chairs :disapointed2se:

29 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

But I don't need any plastic chairs :disapointed2se:

Don`t worry mate, they`ll offer you a couple of players as goods of an equivalent value (unless they`re those posh picnic chairs with a canvas seat and a drinks holder in the armrest in which case you`d get the whole first team).

Archived