IGNORED

SAF get well soon

myol'man

Just read this on the Utd forum, RedCafe.

Simon Stone @sistoney67
FollowFollow @sistoney67
More

From Man Utd: “Sir Alex Ferguson has undergone emergency surgery today for a brain haemorrhage. The procedure has gone very well but he needs a period of intensive care to optimise his recovery. His family request privacy in this matter.

Class comments on Man City's Blue moon forum. They're wishing him well to a man.

The guy is a proper legend, the best Manager most of us have ever seen and deserves respect. As the Man C forum says, it's not about football, he's a husband, father and grand father.

Here's to a full recovery.

In 2012, I suffered a brain haemorrhage and was operated upon in Frenchay Hospital. After four weeks, much of it spent in a high dependency unit, I was allowed home. Full recovery took many months thereafter but I was lucky and made it through with no impairment. The illness afflicting SAF may have different causes and effects to that which I experienced but with the right treatment and the love and prayers of those around you, it is possible to recover and lead a full, normal life (if that includes being a sex object for female film stars, pop stars and celebrities). :cool:

My very best wishes to you SAF.

19 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Class comments on Man City's Blue moon forum. They're wishing him well to a man.

The guy is a proper legend, the best Manager most of us have ever seen and deserves respect. As the Man C forum says, it's not about football, he's a husband, father and grand father.

Here's to a full recovery.

I can’t see any mention of him on the Blue Moon forum?! There’s some vile comments from their fans on their other forums though...

Best wishes to Sir Alex and his family....hope he makes a full recovery...

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I can’t see any mention of him on the Blue Moon forum?! There’s some vile comments from their fans on their other forums though...

Best wishes to Sir Alex and his family....hope he makes a full recovery...

Here you go BS4.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/sir-alex-ferguson-“seriously-ill-in-hospital”.334380/

Archived