IGNORED

This time last year..

GrahamC

Last game of the season, Birmingham at home.

Starting line up included Geifer, Mark Little & Tammy, Tomlin came on a sub. We lost.

By August all of those 4 had gone, Reid was given a go up top (how did that work out?), Pisano & Diedhiou made their debuts on the opening day, we won 3-1.

What does this prove?

Not very much, simply that from here we can guess but we really cannot know who will be lining up for us in the first game of the season & with a three month gap between games, form is largely irrelevant.

I am no less disappointed than anyone, but just for today let’s enjoy the fact we will be in this amazing league next season and leave the analysis of where it went wrong & what the summer’s transfer dealings will do for another time.

45 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Last game of the season, Birmingham at home.

Starting line up included Geifer, Mark Little & Tammy, Tomlin came on a sub. We lost.

By August all of those 4 had gone, Reid was given a go up top (how did that work out?), Pisano & Diedhiou made their debuts on the opening day, we won 3-1.

What does this prove?

Not very much, simply that from here we can guess but we really cannot know who will be lining up for us in the first game of the season & with a three month gap between games, form is largely irrelevant.

I am no less disappointed than anyone, but just for today let’s enjoy the fact we will be in this amazing league next season and leave the analysis of where it went wrong & what the summer’s transfer dealings will do for another time.

What?  Stop,posting for 3 months? :P

I do agree that there is a point to draw a line over this season, not sure it’s just yet though!  

Archived