IGNORED

The official

Alan Dicks

18 hours ago, Slacker said:

My opinion of him hasn' t changed because he has achieved a record amount of promotions. Fair play to him though.p.s.Still don' want him here.

Why on earth not ?  He is exactly what we need....... a winner

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Why on earth not ?  He is exactly what we need....... a winner

With the greatest of respect Tone,trying to explain to you why I don't want him here would probably be as futile as you trying to convince me to have him here.

2 minutes ago, Slacker said:

With the greatest of respect Tone,trying to explain to you why I don't want him here would probably be as futile as you trying to convince me to have him here.

I'll do it for you:-

He is a pig-ugly, baboon-faced gob-shyte.

AND he has never respected BCFC.

Further questions??

PL

The nature of City fans ( by and large) is that , lets say he took over from LJ last summer, then I am pretty certain that we would have threads moaning about his style of play. That fans would be saying that it is all well and good nicking scrappy 1-0 wins, but that they pay to be entertained and cannot stand Warnock's route one football. 

8 minutes ago, ... said:

Further questions??

PL

Not exactly how I would have phrased it Mr... but you won't get much argument from me.

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

The nature of City fans ( by and large) is that , lets say he took over from LJ last summer, then I am pretty certain that we would have threads moaning about his style of play. That fans would be saying that it is all well and good nicking scrappy 1-0 wins, but that they pay to be entertained and cannot stand Warnock's route one football. 

Yep, I remember a few on here saying they'd rather get relegated with Johnson than promoted with Warnock. Wrong uns

17 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Bloke is still a cock. 

16 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

What has that got to do with anything.  The man is a winner.  We have had very few over the decades

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Spot on. Watching Cardiff 'play' Manchester City at the start of the year, I wouldn't take their brand of football to get promotion. I would rather see entertainment at Championship level than players deliberately assaulting the opposition to get results. I never want to see Warnock at BCFC.

1 hour ago, ... said:

Further questions??

PL

But he's a winner. And if you ever listened to him he gives us the utmost respect so your comment is complete and utter crap...........but hey, now there's a surprise

19 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

Yep just as i thought, not one person slagging him off now is there.

I still think he’s a *****, if that’s any help.

Ive never questioned his record, I just don’t like him. He’s a complete tool.

5 hours ago, BigTone said:

But he's a winner. And if you ever listened to him he gives us the utmost respect so your comment is complete and utter crap...........but hey, now there's a surprise

You are right: he wins at looking like a Baboon and being ****ing ugly.

Go get yourself a season ticket for Bardiff, Colin's bum-chum.

:punish:

11 hours ago, ... said:

You are right: he wins at looking like a Baboon and being ****ing ugly.

Go get yourself a season ticket for Bardiff, Colin's bum-chum.

:punish:

An articulate and well thought out response as usual

17 hours ago, Xiled said:

Spot on. Watching Cardiff 'play' Manchester City at the start of the year, I wouldn't take their brand of football to get promotion. I would rather see entertainment at Championship level than players deliberately assaulting the opposition to get results. I never want to see Warnock at BCFC.

Yes I wouldn't want us lumping the ball to our CB playing up front. Our Football the past few months has been totally shocking and clueless. We certainly cannot make any comment about Cardiff's style based on the rubbish I have watched the past few months.

On 06/05/2018 at 22:52, shelts said:

Well done Cardiff City and enjoy your season in the PremiershipHope you get renamed Cardiff Dragons and finish the season with -3 points due to terrible discipline and an EPL sanction for Warnock’s goblin face. 

Fixed that for you! ;)

Archived