IGNORED

No England World cup song for Russia 2018

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I’ll leave that to the muppet puppet Southgate and his team of players with tournament experience....Experience of failure and humiliating defeats.

Chipper aren't ya?

Not old enough myself to be utterly defeatist about England yet. It's depressing but there's always that lingering, nagging doubt that we might just do it this year.

I cringe at God Save The Queen. It’s uninspiring, unoriginal and lasts about 10 seconds.

Has to be Jerusalem for me. It’s the opposite of GSTQ. 

I like the French and Italian anthems. Both very good.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Chipper aren't ya?

Not old enough myself to be utterly defeatist about England yet. It's depressing but there's always that lingering, nagging doubt that we might just do it this year.

My glass is far less than half full. As a young’un I always believed that England would win a tournament. I was always left disappointed. Then I realised our problem....Amongst the so called experts there is always this strange belief that we need to stick with experience. Germany completely bombed out their entire squad and still reached a World Cup Final....England’s Final appearances = 0 since 1966 and still we carry the belief that you have got to go with experience. Bollocks have you. You need to go with players in form. Until England changes its approach to tournaments we will always fall short.

Archived