IGNORED

Holloway

Super

1 hour ago, CiderHider said:

Great satire, if not calm down.

I dont think City fans really 'hate' Skeletor, we're just taking the piss and it's good fun, if Sags or Hollowhead get mad they should fold their club and take up knitting; Bristol Rover Knitting circle. In memory of poor babies who can't take the bantz 

**** me.

That’s all. You’ve proved my point.

9 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

May be under performing now as a manager but he was very successful a few years ago with small budgets. 

He was great for the Sags, quite a few points clear whilst in the top 2 with only 10/12 games to go, didn’t even make the play offs.

Ie: was sounding all to familiar as I was typing that :facepalm:

It's about time people on here grow up.

Used to play with Ian at longwell green. He worked his backside off to make it as a pro.OK he might not like city but that's football and it would be boring if that was taken out of it.

He's a decent bloke who does not deserve personal abuse.

He also got Blackpool to the Premiership where we have never been so have some respect. You don't have to like him.

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The gas hated Holloway as a player?! Really? You sure?!

3 hours ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Yeah heard it from a old boy, said good manager but shit player 

”Ollie Holloway 

Ollie Holloway

gets the ball

does **** all

ollie Holloway “

I think you’ve got that very wrong - anyway, best wishes to Ian at this difficult for him....

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm sure those of us that have lost a parent can sympathise right now.

He might be an arsehole, but he's lost his mum. His kids have lost their nan.

All the feelings and emotions right now, plus all the bureaucracy that comes with this situation is enough for anyone, let alone a manager of a football team with fans calling for your scalp every time it goes to shit, new deals to be arranged, contracts to be signed etc...

My condolences to you and yours Ian.

:clap: Well said Peg, I have no problems with Ollie, he played for the other team in Bristol, was a friend of a friend of mine, good guy, took the p*ss out of us like we do out of them, nowt new there, lost his mum like a lot of us have, condolences to you and your family Ian

5 hours ago, Top Robin said:

Yes he has two deaf children and a wife who has been through cancer.......the guy is a human being ffs 

I've read his autobiography (long story in every sense) & he seems a genuinely nice bloke.

However on the footy front he hates us & we're not so keen on him. It'd be interesting if he gets a Championship club job, as 2 opportunities to make acquaintances again. 

Can't believe anyone on here other than the many Intruders have a single complement to pay to this orrible man from the other lot. He has proved time and again to be a lying, failing manager and at QPR he worsened a decent side. To think one of our league 1 cast-offs was rated one of their least worst players says it all. We moved on hugely this season, Hollow took QPR the other way. Amazed he last all those months

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Can't believe anyone on here other than the many Intruders have a single complement to pay to this orrible man from the other lot. He has proved time and again to be a lying, failing manager and at QPR he worsened a decent side. To think one of our league 1 cast-offs was rated one of their least worst players says it all. We moved on hugely this season, Hollow took QPR the other way. Amazed he last all those months

Here’s another illiterate poster showing so little class.....

Archived