IGNORED

Optimism

CTRed

After yet another disappointing result yesterday I still find myself feeling almost certain that we will be promoted at the end of this season. It is a strange feeling and one that I have rarely experienced, I would normally get extremely frustrated after a game like yesterday but for some reason I still remain calm and optimistic that the squad will do the business. Is it just me or do other people have this feeling?, I know that when I have teams I have a gut feeling and can gauge how the team will fair over the season and its seems to be the same with Bristol City this season.

But come on boys stop making life difficult for yourselves!!!

I'm with others above, I am optimistic of a top 6 finish.

I haven't seen us perform CONSISTENTLY enough yet this season to give me hope of auto-promotion.

Saying that, would be confident in the play-offs. I fancy us to beat anybody in this division in that type of one off pressure game.

A majority of our side know only too well the hurt of losing in the play-offs and should be motivated by those sad memories. I see our season ending with a trip to the Millennium with us being victorious! :Party27:

Archived