IGNORED

Modern football cards

cidered abroad

My wife and I sponsor a yoiung boy in Burkina Faso who is football mad. We're limited with what we can send him so cannot do replica shirts etc.

What about modern football cards? Are new ones available or is the market solely based on old ones?

I could copy action pictures from web and print myself but maybe even where he lives, a small handful of cards mat give him some "street cred" with his friends.

Any (free) advice / onfo gratefully accepted.

5 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

My wife and I sponsor a yoiung boy in Burkina Faso who is football mad. We're limited with what we can send him so cannot do replica shirts etc.

What about modern football cards? Are new ones available or is the market solely based on old ones?

I could copy action pictures from web and print myself but maybe even where he lives, a small handful of cards mat give him some "street cred" with his friends.

Any (free) advice / onfo gratefully accepted.

5 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

The Panini World Cup stickers are 80p a pack, are current and most importantly smell lovely. 

You could complete the Panini album (you can do it fairly cheaply online I think) and send him that.

The only football cards I`ve seen in recent years are top trumps ones but I`m not sure if that`s still a thing or not.

Archived