IGNORED

Boro v Villa

cidercity1987

3 hours ago, Frenchay Red said:

Excellent glancing header. Boro look poor, but I would prefer them to win. Don't like Villa, especially Grealish and Snodgrass. Serial whingers.

Grealish May be a whinger but he was by a mile the best player on show .  Villa to go up for me . 

2 players for Villa likely to be giving it a go in the prem next season were instrumental in getting us to where we are today........no-where, and we seem keen to help other clubs again this next window stride forward with our best players; nevermind we have a plan........help others....very helpful aren't we. :gaah:

1 hour ago, Redstreet said:

Grealish May be a whinger but he was by a mile the best player on show .  Villa to go up for me . 

I agree, him and Snodgrass are very good players. But they do a fair bit of writhing around and over reacting just about every challenge made against them.

I'd have 'em in our team in an instant though! :whistle2: 

33 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I agree, him and Snodgrass are very good players. But they do a fair bit of writhing around and over reacting just about every challenge made against them.

Bit harsh on Grealish. He took a number of late tackles, and when he ran nearly the length of the pitch he rode about 5 challenges where he could’ve gone down any time. 

I really like Grealish. He’s had his demons but he’s quality. 

Snodgrass I agree with you though - that bloke is a cock 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Bit harsh on Grealish. He took a number of late tackles, and when he ran nearly the length of the pitch he rode about 5 challenges where he could’ve gone down any time. 

Indeed, Grealish was much less dramatic tonight and all the better for it.

It's just that in quite a few Villa games I've watched on TV this season he often seemed to over react to challenges.

Villa are looking good at the moment. I love the tension of the play offs.......but not when we're involved!

6 hours ago, Harry said:

6 hours ago, Frenchay Red said:

Indeed, Grealish was much less dramatic tonight and all the better for it.

It's just that in quite a few Villa games I've watched on TV this season he often seemed to over react to challenges.

Villa are looking good at the moment. I love the tension of the play offs.......but not when we're involved!

Grealish does seem to have worked hard on getting rid of the Billy Big Bollix tag he used to have and seems to have realised he has the skill to make it to the top without all the attention seeking and theatrics . He`ll be a much better player for it - his talent is outrageous and I wonder if the reason he hasn`t been signed by a top club before now was down to his attitude.

17 hours ago, Frenchay Red said:

Looks like Bruce has sorted out Grealish inconsistency and attitude . Great player IMO 

to be honest looking at both play off games so far , we are not as good and have a lot of work to do . 

Archived