IGNORED

Yanny or Laurel?

Fordy62

I know this isn’t football. But it’s absolutely bizarre and deserves the wider audience of the football forum. Especially when they “we’re brilliant” of the forum are going head to head with the “we’re shit” contingent. 

Its like the audio version of the ‘what colour is the dress?’ Debate  

So what do you hear? Yanny or Laurel?

https://youtu.be/KM38OFDKU20

Now I really am confused as it's clearly Yanny but as an old 'un I'm supposed to hear Laurel - which when played the degraded feeds I can.

Worryingly, most of you young un's on here hear Laurel which is what us decrepit types should be hearing.

Doubtless explains why despite the experience of age I still have the high end perception of youth to know Eliasson will never make a player, Engvall was the cruelest of jokes and WeeLee's reputation is so far above what it deserves to be as to be a joke.

Apparently in BS3 some hear 'talent' some hear 'liability' - jeez, I hate the duality of quantum physics.......

31 minutes ago, Xiled said:

I'm trying to not be a complete dick about this but I can hear both.  I'm probably too good for this forum and should flounce off.

I fear should you suggest to 'flounce' off some might infer you 'bat both sides...' Methinks better you first try having your ears syringed.......

I heard Laurel. My missus heard Yanny.

According to the BBC news website it's all to do with which frequency your ears are better at picking up. Laurel is what you hear if your ears are more in tune with low frequency and Yanny high frequency.

Archived