IGNORED

PayPal

grifty

Has anyone had any experience with unauthorised payments and the Resolutions Centre with PayPal?

I've woken up this morning to 19 emails advising me of 19 transactions of a total of $1750 to the same person with a Reference of "tip".

I've raised a dispute with every transaction and it says they give the seller 7 days to respond.

Has anyone else had something like this via PayPal before?

I had something like it - but NONE of the transactions were real - they looked real but nothing had come out of my account - I think it was a scam trying to get me to click on a link within the notifications - good luck 

1 hour ago, grifty said:

Has anyone had any experience with unauthorised payments and the Resolutions Centre with PayPal?

I've woken up this morning to 19 emails advising me of 19 transactions of a total of $1750 to the same person with a Reference of "tip".

I've raised a dispute with every transaction and it says they give the seller 7 days to respond.

Has anyone else had something like this via PayPal before?

Don't respond to any of the emails and don't click any of the links to sign into your account via the emails open a new browser window and log in and check your paypal account that way  ...good luck

There have been a lot of scams going around, I've had and reported about 5/6 I think. I think you can just forward them to their scam department. Just never reply, go to your account and you'll see what has (or hasn't ) come out. Don't , as BilB above says, click the links. Go to your account separately. 

Thanks everyone.

Went onto my PayPal via a new browser and logged in and the transactions were still on there. Complained via the Resolutions Centre and got 19 emails today saying PayPal agree they are iffy and giving me a full refund.

Archived